Changes to attendance at Council Meeting due to COVID-19
On Friday 24 April 2020 the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Act 2020 received Royal Assent and provides for Council to meet and it is deemed to be open to the public if the meeting is streamed live on the internet. Therefore the public are not to attend Council Meetings being held at the Civic Centre in person, but are encouraged to watch the meeting via Facebook Live on Wyndham City Living In accordance with Council’s normal Public Question Time process, questions can be submitted prior to Noon on the day of the Meeting. Answers to these questions will be provided during the Council Meeting and included in the Minutes of the Meeting. If you have any questions please contact our Governance team on 9742 0777 or email@example.com
Wyndham City has made provision in the Business Agenda of each Meeting of Council, to hold a Public Question Time session. There are rules governing the conduct of Public Question Time. The rules are outlined in Clause 26 of the Meeting Procedure Protocol 2013.
Maximum number of questions
You can lodge a maximum of two questions.
Time limit for lodging a question
Questions must be submitted no later than midday on the day of the Council Meeting. Questions submitted after midday on the day of the Council Meeting will not be answered at the Meeting.
Lodging a question
There are several ways to lodge a question.
You can lodge a public question:
- Lodge a Public Question Online
- Download, complete and email the Public Question Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download, complete and mail the Public Question Request Form to Wyndham City, PO Box 197 Werribee 3030
- Complete the Public Question Request Form at the Wyndham Civic Centre, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee and hand it to the Customer Service staff.
Make sure you read and understand the Public Question Time Guidelines before you complete and submit the form.
The receipt of your question will be acknowledged via email.
Please remember that the person who is named as the submitter on the public question time form must be at the Council Meeting during public question time for the question to be considered.
Response to Public Questions
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 3 March 2020
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 3 September 2019
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 5 March 2019
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 5 February 2019
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 3 April 2018
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 5 September 2017
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 4 July 2017
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 13 June 2017
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 23 May 2016
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 25 July 2016
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 22 February 2016
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 14 December 2015