- Monday to Friday: 8am to 4pm
- Saturday: 8:30am to 4pm
- Sunday: 8:30am to 4pm
- Monday to Friday: 8am - 4pm
- Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: 8.30am - 4pm
- Monday to Friday: 4am to 4pm
- Saturday: 6am to 4pm
- Sunday: 8am to 4pm
Your voucher can be exchanged for an additional hard and green waste collection.
Submit your request to exchange via Tip Voucher Exchange form and a staff member will contact you.
Hard and Green Waste Collection
Wyndham City offers most Wyndham households three free hard and green waste collection services each financial year.
Ute and Tandem Mixed (heaped)
Ute and Trailer Mixed (heaped)
Trailer - Tandem Heaped
Trailer - Tandem Water Level
Trailer - Single Axle Heaped
Trailer - Single Axle or Ute
Car Boot or Station Wagon
Clean Fill Trailer
Green Waste Only - Car Boot or Station Wagon
Green Waste Only - Trailer - Single Axle Water Level
Green Waste Only - Trailer - Single Axle Heaped
Green Waste Only - Trailer Tandem Water Level
Green Waste Only - Trailer Tandem Axle Heaped
Tyre - Passenger
Tyre - 4WD/Light Truck
Tyre - truck
Tyre - grader
Gas cylinders - domestic up to 9kg
Gas cylinder - domestic - 9kg to 45kg
Gas cylinders - helium 9kg
High pressure vessels - small
High pressure vessels - large
LPG auto tanks
- The facility is not licensed to accept ASBESTOS OR LIQUID WASTE (chemicals etc.)
- Polystyrene drop off will incur a fee.
- We do not accept Credit Card payments over the phone
PLEASE NOTE: TRUCKS WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT MUST LEAVE A DEPOSIT OF UP TO $700.00 CASH OR CREDIT CARD (WHICH WILL BE REFUNDED) of charge.
Waste & Recycling Transfer Station at the Tip
Residents are encouraged to recycle as much of their bulk waste at the Waste & Recycling Transfer Station to avoid it being sent to landfill. All items must be separated and placed into the appropriate bins in order to be recycled. The transfer station is located after the weighbridge at the Tip.
The following items are accepted for recycling free of charge:
- Motor oil (up to 15 litres)
- Light globes and tubes (Household quantities)
- Mobile phones
- Electrical Waste – all items with a plug, e.g. televisions, small appliances, computers and accessories
- Hard plastics - Types 1-7
- Paint (up to 20 litres)
- Glass bottles, jars and steel or aluminium cans
Chemicals such as petrol, thinners and acetone can not be disposed of at the Transfer Station. Please visit www.sustainability.vic.gov.au/detoxyourhome for safe disposal options near you.
The following incur a fee to be recycled:
- Gas cylinders
- Steel – e.g. old car bodies
- Car tyres
- White goods, e.g. washing machine, fridges
- Green Waste
For all tip enquiries phone Wyndham City on 1300 023 411.