The tip comprises three main operations:
- Waste & Recycling Transfer Station
- Resale Shed
The Tip is located at 470 Wests Rd, Werribee (Melway Ref: 243 7E) and is open:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- Weekends and Public holidays 8.30 am to 4pm
- Closed Christmas Day, Good Friday and New Years Day
Resale Shed Operating Hours:
- Mon - Fri 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Sat & Sun 10am to 12pm
Pop Up Recycling Day - Saturday 24 March 2018
Have you heard about our pop up recycling day? Drop off your bulky recyclables for free visit on Saturday 24 March (8am to 1.30pm) at Wootten Road Reserve, Cnr Hogans Road and Wootten Road, Tarneit.
For further details visit Pop Up Recycling Day.
VEHICLES/TRAILERS (UP TO 1 TONNE)
Trailer-Single Axle Water Level
Trailer-Single Axle Heaped
Mattresses (2 per tip token)
Ute – Water level
RUBBER TYRES (Max of 4 per token)
Ute - Heaped
Tyres up to 500mm diameter
Car Plus Single Axle Water Level Trailer
Tyres 500mm to 1000mm diameter
Ute Water Level Plus Single Axle Heaped Trailer
Grader tyres-up to 1000mm diameter
Tandem Trailer-Water Level
Clean Fill in Trucks NOT ACCEPTED
FREE OF CHARGE ITEMS
Engine oil (up to 15 litres)
Televisions & computers (E-waste)
Minimum Charge for Bulk Putrescible
Minimum Charge for Solid Inert
Paint (up to 15 litres)
All prices include State Government Levies, and GST.
Plastic bottles, jars, glass, aluminium cans
|Please note: Trucks without an account must leave a cash deposit of up to $700.||X-Rays|
- The facility is not licensed to accept ASBESTOS OR LIQUID WASTE (chemicals etc.)
- Polystyrene drop off will incur a fee.
- Compost and mulch are free to the residents of Wyndham, on the proviso they are available. Residents will need to show their driver’s licence and bring their own shovel, trailer and bags. Payment by cash, credit card, EFTPOS accepted. No Amex, Diners card or cheques
- We do not accept Credit Card payments over the phone
For all Tip enquiries phone Wyndham City on 9742 0777 8:30am to 5pm.