Wyndham City Council Business Parking Permits can be applied by businesses and their employees. Three individual Hoppers Crossing Business Parking Permits are available for the following areas:
- Princes Hwy, Hoppers Crossing
- Old Geelong Rd, Hoppers Crossing (currently under construction)
- Powell (off street Car Park), Hoppers Crossing (currently under construction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What documents do I need to apply?
To apply, you must provide following documents:
- Business Parking Permit Application form
- Proof of employment in the form of a letter on company letterhead verifying your employment at the company
How much do the Permit cost ?
- 6 months - 1 Permit = $109.84 (GST exempt)
- 12 months - 1 Permit = $183.04 (GST exempt)
How many Permits can I apply for?
Each business can have 2 Permits.
Please note: For additional permit requests, fees will be assessed on a case by case basis
When will I receive the Permit?
Application will be assessed, and a permit will be issued within 10 business days
How do I renew an existing Permit?
Each permit must be re-applied for annually prior to permit expiry
How do I replace a lost Permit?
If you have lost your existing permit, the replacement fee of $15 per permit will be applied
How do I display a Permit?
The permit must be clearly displayed on the lower passenger side of the front windscreen with all permit details clearly visible
What type of Permits are not eligible?
Visitors Parking Permit
If I want to cancel my Permit, can I get a refund?
If your permit has more than 6 months validity remaining, you are entitled to a refund of half of the permit fee paid