If you are a property owner, you and your neighbour have equal responsibility for the dividing fence on your land. For more information, see fencing law in Victoria.

If you need to find out more information about building or replacing a fence, please click here.

  • Form for Owners: If you are the owner of the property, you can request the details online by clicking on the button below.

Submit a Request for Neighbouring Property Details

You can also download and complete an Owner Application Form and then submit the signed form to Wyndham City

  • Form for Agent/Contractor: If you are applying for this information as an agent or contractor on behalf of the owner, you must download and complete the Application Form. Please note this application requires the owner to declare and sign the form.

You need to submit all completed forms to mail@wyndham.vic.gov.au or PO Box 197, Werribee 3030.

If you are having difficulties or disputes with the neighbours you share a fence with, visit Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria or 1300 372 888.

Important Information:

The information we provide can only be used for fencing matters stated on the application form. No other personal information will be provided about the neighbour.

We provide these details in accordance with the Privacy and Data Collection Act 2014.

To enquire about the progress of an application please contact Wyndham City Council on 1300 023 411.

Back to top