Wyndham City is committed to making this website accessible to the widest possible range of people.
We are currently reviewing webpages that may cause issues for people with visual, auditory, motor or cognitive disabilities, or those with slow internet speeds or portable devices. However, there may be some pages and/or pages developed by third-parties that are not fully compliant with our accessibility standards.
If you have any comments or suggestions about how we can improve this website's accessibility, or if you have difficulty using any part of it, please email us your feedback.
Using PDF documents
To view or print PDF documents, you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat software installed. If you do not have the software, you can download it free from Adobe Systems Incorporated.
How to change text size
Most fonts on this website use relative font sizing rather than fixed font sizing. This allows you to increase the text size within your browser to make reading pages easier.
To change the text size:
- You can click on the tool in the top right hand corner of the website Text Size.
- In Internet Explorer, click the View menu, then select Text Size and choose larger or largest (the default is medium). Alternatively, hold down the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel (if you have one), or hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time, push the - or + key.
- In Firefox, click the View menu, then select Zoom and then choose the whether you would like to increase the size (zoom in) or decrease the size (zoom out). Alternatively, hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time, push the - or + key.
- In Google Chrome, click the Customise button (spanner icon), then select the plus or minus buttons to zoom. Alternatively, hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time, push the - or + key.
How to change colour contrast
To improve your internet experience you are able to select a personalised colour contrast by following the steps below, depending on your chosen browser.
- For Windows computers, click Start, then Control Panel. Select the Accessibility Options icon, select the Display tab and select the Use High Contrast check box. Select the Settings button to browse different colour contrast options.
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, then select Internet options. Under the appearance heading, select the Colors button. Deselect the ‘Use Windows colors’ checkbox and change the colour by selecting the colour swatch. Select Accessibility within the Internet Options window and select ‘Ignore colors specified on webpages’.
- In Firefox, there are browser specific colour contrast options.
- In Google Chrome, download the Change Colors extension.
Online accessibility tools
Some tools online make it easier for people with disabilities to view and navigate web content, including:
- Mozilla/Firefox Accessibility Extension
- Internet Explorer Web Accessibility Toolbar
- Accessibility Favelets