As part of Council’s ongoing efforts to reduce the spread and impact of COVID-19, all Wyndham City Community Centres, Libraries and the Civic Centre are closed to the public.
Customer Service via phone and webchat is available:
- Monday - Friday (8am to 7pm)
- Saturday and Sunday (9am to 4pm)
Phone: (03) 9742 0777
Interpreting services: If you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450.
Start a web chat (red chat with us option): https://www.wyndham.vic.gov.au/
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment: you can call Council through the National Relay Service (NRS).
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS and then ask for 03 9742 0777.
Wyndham Civic Centre & Functions Centre
Address: 45 Princes Highway, Werribee, Victoria
Postal Address: PO Box 197, Werribee, Victoria 3030
Hours: 8am - 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Phone: (03) 9742 0777
Other Wyndham City Customer Service Centres & Sites
Customer Services Centres
- Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre
- Point Cook Community Learning Centre
- Tarneit Community Learning Centre
Please note we cannot accept cash payments at these other Customer Service Centres.
Wyndham City Sites
Request a Service
Wyndham City Offers a whole range of services online. Please visit our online services page to submit a request.
Update your details
Provide Feedback (Complaint/Compliment)
Your feedback is very important in helping Wyndham City to deliver a quality experience for our customers. We welcome both positive and constructive feedback as this helps us to improve our services for the future.
If you have a compliment or complaint about a service that you have recently received from us, please submit your feedback by clicking on the button below.
National Relay Service - For customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment
Customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service (NRS).
1. TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
2. Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
Internet relay users connect to the NRS and then ask for 03 9742 0777.
Our online chat service is provided to assist customers find information on the website and for responding to general information queries. Please note the service is provided over the internet and therefore is not completely secure. For this reason, we ask you not to provide any of your personal information other than a first name during the online conversation.
Where is it determined that personal information is required to deal with your query, the online conversation will be ended and you will be asked to call or email Council.
The hours of operation for our Online Chat service are 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Wyndham City Council does not accept any liability for the information or advice (or the use of such) provided by the conversation. Online conversations will be of a general nature.
- Users of the online chat service are advised they must not:
- Harass or cyber stalk Council users of the service;
- Message or transmit any information or content that is obscene, indecent, defamatory, hateful or intolerant in nature or in violation of the laws of any jurisdiction; and
- Upload any material that is harmful to Council’s computer network or objectionable to Council users of the service.
- Inappropriate messaging or conversations will not be responded to and any such conversations will be ended immediately. Transcripts of inappropriate conversations or content may be recorded for pursuing legal recourse.
"Chat with us" is accessible at the bottom right of the website.
Syringe Collection Container and Disposal Service
From Monday 6 April 2020, new Sharps containers can be obtained from Penrose Promenade Community Centre located at 83 Penrose Promenade, Tarneit.
Please call the team on 8734 4500 between 9.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday to book a time to collect your sharps container, this will ensure someone is available to meet you when you arrive.
For disposal, there is a secured metal bin located at the Civic Centre, near the car park on the left hand side as you as face the Civic Centre. It is surrounded by a bamboo style fence. If you need further assistance call 9742 0777.
Connect With Us (Social Media, eNewsletters and Cruiser)
Wyndham City offers a range of channels for communication.
Find out what’s near me with My Wyndham or The Capital Works Dashboard
My Wyndham is a map-based service that allows you to find facilities and services near you such as waste collection, local councillor, ward, parks, community centres and more.
To use My Wyndham:
- Click on the button below and enter your address or your location.
- To find your waste collection dates, ward and councillors, click on the icon on the address you entered
- To find the location of facilities and services, tick/untick the boxes next to the listed items of interest.
The Capital Works Dashboard
The Capital Works Dashboard is an interactive map-based tool that allows users to type in an address and see what works are underway within a 3km, 5km or 10km radius of their home or across the City. The Dashboard provides up-to-date information and shows what stage of development the works are at; such as planning, design, tender and construction.
Residents can filter by key project types such as Buildings, Cycling & Footpaths, Parks, Roads and Sport Reserves, as well as State Government major transport works. For more information click on the ‘Quick Info’ or ‘More Details’ tabs for each project.
The Dashboard was recognised for its excellence and innovation, bringing home the top award at the Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia Awards (2019).