If you need to close part or the entire footpath or nature strip you need to download, complete and submit an Occupy Space on the Footpath or Nature Strip permit.

Download Occupy Space on the Footpath or Nature Strip permit form

Download Residential Building Site Construction Hoarding Permit form

You need provide a copy of your Public Liability Insurance and a Pedestrian Management Plan must be included with all permit applications. The Pedestrian Management Plan must include the area set aside for pedestrian use, or alternative routes, location of any taped areas, bollards or similar and  or any other relevant information to clearly show how pedestrian  access will continue during the works.

Please note full or part closure of a road must be referred to Traffic Engineers for the applicable permit.

Back to top