Located at entry to Werribee Open Range Zoo
Hours: 9am - 5pm, 7 days a week) - (closed Good Friday and Christmas Day)
Less than 40 minutes from Melbourne, our region has a personality and spirit all of its own. Whether you are a holidaymaker, day tripper or urban explorer, you will enjoy a friendly welcome and discover a myriad of things to do and see. The Werribee Visitor Information Centre is the best place to start your experience. Let us help you plan a memorable visit.
The renowned Werribee Park Tourism Precinct, Point Cook Coastal Park and Werribee South Beach all beckon with exceptional offerings.
We are conveniently located within the Werribee Park Tourism Precinct. You will find us at the entrance to the Werribee Open Range Zoo, K Road, Werribee South.
For more information please phone 8734 6006 or email email@example.com.
The Lost Lands 2018 – Facebook Competition
- Competition closes 5pm on Wednesday 31 October
- Prize is not transferable for cash and is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- One competition entry per person only. Staff and family members of Wyndham City Council are ineligible to enter.
- The winner will be the first randomly selected entry received by the closing date.
- Family pass for one day.
- Family is two adults and two children up to age of 17.
- The competition will be drawn 12pm by the Economic Growth Unit at the Wyndham Civic Centre, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee. The winner will be notified by email and SMS.