Located at entry to Werribee Open Range Zoo
Hours: 9am - 5pm, 7 days a week) - (closed Good Friday and Christmas Day)
Less than 40 minutes from Melbourne, our region has a personality and spirit all of its own. Whether you are a holidaymaker, day tripper or urban explorer, you will enjoy a friendly welcome and discover a myriad of things to do and see. The Werribee Visitor Information Centre is the best place to start your experience. Let us help you plan a memorable visit.
The renowned Werribee Park Tourism Precinct, Point Cook Coastal Park and Werribee South Beach all beckon with exceptional offerings.
We are conveniently located within the Werribee Park Tourism Precinct. You will find us at the entrance to the Werribee Open Range Zoo, K Road, Werribee South.
For more information please phone 8734 6006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WeChat information 离CBD只要0.5h！藏着玫瑰园+动物园+酒庄+spa…真正会玩的人都在这！
National Clydesdale & Heavy Horse Festival 2019 – Facebook Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes 12pm on Tuesday 15 January.
- Prize is not transferable for cash and is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- One competition entry per person only. Staff and family members of Wyndham City Council are ineligible to enter.
- The winner will be the first randomly selected entry received by the closing date.
- The competition will be drawn 12.30pm Tuesday 15 January by the Economic Growth Unit at the Wyndham Civic Centre, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee. The winner will be notified by email and SMS.
For further details contact the Economic Growth Unit on 9742 0715.