Located at entry to Werribee Open Range Zoo
Hours: 9am - 5pm, 7 days a week) - (closed Good Friday and Christmas Day)
Less than 40 minutes from Melbourne, our region has a personality and spirit all of its own. Whether you are a holidaymaker, day tripper or urban explorer, you will enjoy a friendly welcome and discover a myriad of things to do and see. The Werribee Visitor Information Centre is the best place to start your experience. Let us help you plan a memorable visit.
The renowned Werribee Park Tourism Precinct, Point Cook Coastal Park and Werribee South Beach all beckon with exceptional offerings.
We are conveniently located within the Werribee Park Tourism Precinct. You will find us at the entrance to the Werribee Open Range Zoo, K Road, Werribee South.
For more information please phone 8734 6006 or email email@example.com.
National Clydesdale & Heavy Horse Heritage Festival Facebook Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on 3pm Thursday 18 January 2018.
- Prize is not transferable for cash and is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- One competition entry per person only. Staff and family members of Wyndham City Council are ineligible to enter.
- The winner will be the first randomly selected, correct entry received by the closing date.
- The competition will be drawn at the Wyndham Civic Centre, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee at 9am on Friday 19 2018 and the winner will be notified by email.
For further details contact the Economic Growth Team on 9742 0777.