Wyndham City provides a variety of payment methods for your convenience including online, direct debit, phone, mail and in person.
- Online Payment via Wyndham Online Services. You can pay by Mastercard or Visa via our secure payment gateway. You will need your Bank Reference Number shown on the front of the notice
- BPay: you need to contact your participating Financial Institution to make a payment. You will need the Biller Code Number and Bank Reference Number shown on the front of your rates notice
- BpayView: we will also send your bills and statements straight to the same online bank you use to pay them. Once you have registered with your online banking you will need the Biller Code Number and the Bank Reference Number shown on the front of your rates notice
- Australia Post (Post Billpay): you will need the Billpay Code and Bank Reference Number shown on the front of your rates notice. Credit Cards are also accepted.
You can elect to pay rates and charges by one of the following options using Direct Debit:
- Four instalments – the four dates detailed on your rate notice
- Monthly payments commencing September to June = 10 payments
- Fortnightly payments commencing August to June = 23 payments
Direct debit dates are fixed and amounts are calculated to pay your annual rates and charges over the financial year. Payments can only be deducted from a cheque or savings account only. We cannot process a direct debit from a credit card.
To apply, please download and complete the Direct Debit Form and return:
You can pay rates and charges via Australia Post (Post Billpay) by phoning 131816.
You will need the Billpay Code and Bank Reference Number shown on the front of your rates notice.
Credit Cards are also accepted.
You can pay rates and charges at:
- One of our Customer Service Centres
- Australia Post outlet
You can use Mastercard and Visa, Eftpos, money order, cheque or cash*.
*Note: We can only accept cash payments at the Civic Centre. We cannot accept cash payments at other Customer Service Centres.
You can pay rates and charges by posting your cheque to:
PO Box 197 Werribee, Victoria 3030.
Please make sure to include details of the property for which the payment is intended.
Digital Rates Notices
For a convenient and sustainable option, you can now request to have rates notices and instalment notices sent to you via email.