You can elect to pay your Road Opening Consent Fee by one of the following options:


  • Online Payment via Wyndham Online Services. You can pay by Mastercard or Visa via our secure payment gateway.   You will need your Customer Reference Number shown on the notice

Other Payment Options

In person

You can pay Road Opening Consent Fee at one of our Customer Service Centres

You can use Mastercard and Visa, Eftpos, money order, cheque or cash*.

*Note: We can only accept cash payments at the Civic Centre.  We cannot accept cash payments at other Customer Service Centres.

By mail

You can pay your Land Clearance Charge by posting your cheque to:

PO Box 197 Werribee, Victoria 3030.

Please make sure to include details of the invoice for which the payment is intended.

Back to top