Wyndham Civic Centre & Functions Centre
|Address:||45 Princes Highway, Werribee, Victoria|
|Postal Address:||PO Box 197, Werribee, Victoria 3030|
|Hours:||8.00am - 5.00pm (Monday to Friday)|
|Phone:||(03) 9742 0777|
|Fax:||(03) 9741 6237|
Other Customer Service Centres
- Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre
- Point Cook Community Learning Centre
- Tarneit Community Learning Centre
Please note we cannot accept cash payments at these other Customer Service Centres.
Multilingual Language Assistance
Wyndham City provides a large variety of its services and information in pre-recorded format.
National Relay Service
Customers who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service.
1. TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
2. Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9742 0777.
Internet relay users connect to the NRS (relayservice.com.au) and then ask for 03 9742 0777.
Click on the "Chat with us" button at the bottom right of the screen to start a chat session
The hours of operation for our Online Chat service are 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Our online chat service is provided to assist customers find information on the website and for responding to general information queries. Please note the service is provided over the internet and therefore is not completely secure. For this reason we ask you not to provide any of your personal information other than a first name during the online conversation. Where is it determined that personal information is required to deal with your query, the online conversation will be ended and you will be asked to call or email Council.
Wyndham City Council does not accept any liability for the information or advice (or the use of such) provided by the conversation. Online conversations will be of a general nature.
Users of the online chat service are advised they must not:
- Harass or cyber stalk Council users of the service;
- Message or transmit any information or content that is obscene, indecent, defamatory, hateful or intolerant in nature or in violation of the laws of any jurisdiction; and
- Upload any material that is harmful to Council’s computer network or objectionable to Council users of the service.
Inappropriate messaging or conversations will not be responded to and any such conversations will be ended immediately. Transcripts of inappropriate conversations or content may be recorded for pursuing legal recourse.