For new animal registrations, the initial period up until 10 April is free.
Updating Your Registration Details
Please notify Wyndham City in writing using the change of details form, if your details or your animal's details have changed including:
- Your dog/cat is now sterilised (include a copy of desexing certificate)
- Your dog/cat is now deceased
- You have changed your address
- Or if you no longer own your dog or cat.
- Online Payment via Wyndham Online Services. You can pay by Mastercard or Visa via our secure payment gateway. You will need your Animal Number shown on the notice
- BPay: you need to contact your participating Financial Institution to make a payment. You will need the Biller Code Number and Customer Reference Number shown on the front of your notice
- BpayView: we will also send your bills and statements straight to the same online bank you use to pay them. Once you have registered with your online banking you will need the Biller Code Number and the Customer Reference Number shown on the front of your notice
You can pay your Animal Registration Renewal via Australia Post (Post Billpay) by phoning 131816.
You will need the Billpay Code and Bank Reference Number shown on the front of your notice.
Credit Cards are also accepted.
You can pay Animal Registration Renewals at:
- One of our Customer Service Centres
- Australia Post outlet
You can use Mastercard and Visa, Eftpos, money order, cheque or cash*.
*Note: We can only accept cash payments at the Civic Centre. We cannot accept cash payments at other Customer Service Centres.
You can pay your Animal Registration Renewal by posting your cheque to:
PO Box 197 Werribee, Victoria 3030.
Please make sure to include details of the animal for which the payment is intended.