You can request a refund for a Rates overpayment  / incorrect payment or transfer of a payment on an incorrect property.

Refunds will only be processed if the account is in credit, alternatively you may wish to leave the overpayment and have this deducted from your next rates payment.

Processing a refund request may take up to 14 calendar days from the date council receives a completed application.

To apply, please download and complete the Rates Overpayment Refund Application and return:

Back to top