Wyndham City Desexing Incentive Programs
Wyndham City's Desexing vouchers are to assist residents to desex their cat or dog. The desexing vouchers are offered to use at participating vets to encourage a relationship between the pet owner and their vet. These vouchers are not to be used with any other subsidised desexing offers. This entitles them to a $50 discount towards desexing at participating veterinary clinics.
To be eligible a resident must:
- Reside permanently in Wyndham.
- Have your dog or cat registered and microchipped with Wyndham City Council.
If all conditions above are met, the pet owner can attend the Civic Centre, Community Centre or Participating Wyndham Vet clinics with the animal’s microchip details and proof of registration or register at the time.
- The voucher is valued at $50.00.
- One voucher per cat or dog.
- The voucher is valid for 1 month from the date of issue.
- Vouchers are limited to 2 per household.
- Only participating vets within the Wyndham area is part of the scheme and fees to desex your pet may vary.
Not all vets in Wyndham are part of this scheme. Customers are encouraged to ring around to determine vet pricing.
The list of participating Vets are as follows -
- Green Cross Vets Hoppers Crossing - Derrimut Road – 9749 3011
- Wyndham Vet Clinic (Market Road) – Wyndham Vet Clinic Werribee – 9742 5556
- Pet Stock - Old Geelong Road – 9369 9955
- Tarneit Vet Clinic, 364 Morris Rd, Hoppers Crossing – 8580 2498
- Direct Vet Services. 8/22-30 Wallace Avenue, Point Cook – 9369 1822
- Hoppers Crossing Vets, 5 Barber Drive, Hoppers Crossing – 9748 6644
- Our Vet, Dunnings Road, Point Cook Town Centre – 9394 6055
- Uvet - University of Melbourne Vet Hospital - 250 Princes Highway, Werribee – 9731 2000
- The Visitng Vet, 1/13 Loop Road, Werribee – 8086 0274