Our IT services include Public Access Computers, Public WiFi, Printing, Photocopying and IT classes. If you would like more information about each of these services please check out the information below.
Wyndham Library members can use computers for free at each of the Wyndham Library branches. To log in to a computer you will require your library ID and PIN (or password). To use the library computers you must abide by the library computer use policy.
Available for use are:
- PCs with Windows 7
- iMac computers (at Point Cook and Wyndham Vale libraries)
- Dedicated geneology computers are available at Plaza library
PCs with Windows 7
- Office 2013 which includes
- Photo editing software (Gimp)
- Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox
- Creative Suite which includes
- Safari and Firefox
Wyndham libraries offer free WiFi access to library members.
For more information about how to connect to the library WiFi, refer to the WiFi guide or speak to a staff member.
Printing and photocopying
You can print and photocopy at each of the Wyndham Library branches. You can print from a library computer, or you can print from your own mobile device, laptop or home computer using Print From Anywhere facility.
- Black and White A4 - 20 cents
- Black and White A3 - 40 cents
- Colour A4 - $2.20
- Colour A3 - $4.40
Print From Anywhere
Print From Anywhere is a exciting feature where you can send printing from any computer or device on the internet and collect them up from your local Wyndham City Library branch! Printing can be sent via a website, email or smart phone app. Download the Print From Anywhere instruction guide for more details and instructions.
If you wish to email through your printing, below is a full list of email addresses for each branch and printing option.
For uploading your printing via our Print From Anywhere website for each branch follow the links below.
Julia Gillard Library Tarneit
|Point Cook Library||http://www.printeron.net/wcc/pointcooklibrary-001|
Wyndham Vale Library
Wyndham libraries offer a range of free programs for adults to learn to use computers and digital devices.
- Beginner's computer classes - for those who are new to computers.
- Computer Q&A sessions - if you'd like a basic computer question answered.
- iPad sessions - learn to use iPads.
- One-on-one session - meet with one of our friendly IT staff to help you on a specific IT related topic.
You will either need to book in or make an appointment to attend to these sessions.