|Go to Library Home Page||Search Library Catalogue|
Home Library Service
Wyndham City Libraries offers a free home delivery service to Wyndham residents who are unable to visit the library due to frailty, disability, or illness. Full time carers of people with an illness or disability are also able to use this service. If you have any queries please contact us at 8734 2600 or email email@example.com.
Am I Eligible?
If you are a resident of Wyndham and you are:
- Unable to visit the library due to poor health;
- Temporarily or permanently housebound;
- Constrained with a disability;
- A full-time carer;
- Suffering from chronic illness; or
- A resident in a care facility.
Then our service is designed to come to you, so that you can enjoy the benefits of library membership.
How Do I Become a Member?
If you are interested in receiving the Home Library Service, or know someone who would benefit from this service:
- Contact the Home Library Service Librarian on 8734 2600; or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Does it Work?
The Home Library Service Librarian will meet with you and discuss your eligibility and reading interests. A volunteer will deliver library items to your home and exchange them on a monthly basis.*
*Provision of the Home Library Service is dependent on the availability of staff and volunteers. Although all efforts will be made to provide the service to all who apply, a waiting time may be necessary.