If you like adventures and looking for clues, this scavenger hunt might just be for you.
Join us on foot, on scooter or bike, and enjoy getting active outdoors exploring some of Wyndham’s best parks, no two are alike.
How to Play
- Choose your park below to plan your adventure. Do one or do all eleven – it’s free to play when it suits you.
- For each park there are a series of questions to test your explorer skills and help you find that 30 minutes of exercise each day together.
- Use the map location clues on our website below to help you find the answer to each question.
Receive information about new Wyndham Explorer parks, free and low cost activities happening in your local area and tips on how you can stay healthy and active.
Maps and Scavenger Hunt Questions
- Hogans Road Reserve: Hoppers Crossing
- Point Cook Coastal Park: Point Cook
- Saltwater Coast Crocodile Park: Point Cook
- Skeleton Creek, Autumn Fields Circuit: Tarneit
- Mainview Boulevard Park: Truganina
- Heathdale Glen Orden Wetlands: Werribee
- Riverbend Historical Park: Werribee
- Riverwalk Village Park: Werribee
- Wyndham Park: Werribee
- Werribee South Foreshore: Werribee South
- Presidents Park: Wyndham Vale
Wyndham Explorer Safety Tips
- Explore with a parent/guardian
- Be aware of your surroundings and always follow the road rules
- Do not go onto private property – all clues will be easily accessible
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Maintain at least 1.5metres between yourself and others at all times
- Wear a mask if you cannot socially distance (children under 12 exempt)
- If you are unwell stay at home
Physical activity can benefit everyone to build strong and healthy bodies while supporting our mental wellbeing.
Finding 30 minutes a day of activity for adults and 60 minutes for children can lead to a happier and healthier lifestyle for the whole family, whether that’s going on a scavenger hunt together in your local park, practicing your favourite sport, or riding around the block.
Australia’s Physical Activity Guidelines and Sport Australia recommend that:
- Adults should aim to get 150 minutes of moderate intensity or 75 minutes of vigorous intensity physical activity per week. An average of 30 minutes a day is a great way to achieve this.
- Children should aim to get active for 60 minutes every day.
If you are looking for even more ways to get active check out the new Active Wyndham(link to www.wyndham.vic.gov.au/activewyndham) home with more free activities and fun sport, fitness and wellness sessions.
If you have any questions or would like to provide feedback on the Wyndham Explorer initiative please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Sport & Recreation team will be in touch.