Wyndham has a variety of different locations where outdoor exercise equipment can be incorporated into your walking circuit or a trip to the local park with the kids.
Our outdoor exercise equipment offers opportunities to improve your strength, fitness and coordination, catering for a range of ages and abilities.
See below a list of locations where you can enjoy using a variety of equipment. *Please note this is not a complete list of all locations with exercise equipment.
Please exercise caution when using the equipment and read the instructions carefully where appropriate.
- Grange Reserve – Hogans Rd, Hoppers Crossing
- Hogans Rd Reserve – Hogans Rd, Hoppers Crossing
- Central Park Seniors Exercise Park –80 Lonsdale Cct, Hoppers Crossing – More information here.
- Alamanda Wetlands Park – Paradise Parade, Point Cook
- Alamanda Oval – Prudence Parade, Point Cook
- Citybay Drive Reserve – Citybay Drive, Point Cook
- Creston Street Park – Creston Street, Point Cook
- Hemsley Promenade Reserve –Hemsley Promenade, Point Cook
- La Rochelle Boulevard Reserve –La Rochelle Boulevard, Point Cook
- Baden Powell Reserve – Baden Powell Drive, Tarneit
- Edmund Drive Park – Edmund Drive, Tarneit
- Geoffrey Terrace Reserve – Geoffrey Terrace, Tarneit
- Reflections Wetland Reserve – Reflections Drive, Tarneit
- Rose Grange Boulevard Reserve – Rose Grange Boulevard, Tarneit
- Seasons Estate –Seasons Boulevard, Tarneit
- Tarneit Creek Reserve –Fairview Parade to Sunset Views Boulevard (Edgevale Way) & Zeri Drive to Fairview Parade (Edgevale Way), Tarneit
Mainview Boulevard Reserve – Mainview Boulevard, Truganina
- Heathdale Glen Orden Wetlands Reserve – Kookaburra Avenue, Werribee
- Latham Street Reserve – Latham Street, Werribee
- Loyola Road Park –Loyola Road, Werribee
- Wyndham Park – Watton St, Werribee – More information here.
- Delaney Boulevard Park – Delany Boulevard, Williams Landing
- Williams Landing Reserve – Williams Landings Boulevard, Williams Landing
- Anniversary Avenue Reserve– Anniversary Avenue, Wyndham Vale
- Memory Crescent Park – Memory Crescent, Wyndham Vale
Commercial Fitness in Council Open Space
A reminder that as of 1 July 2016 a permit system has come into effect for personal trainers and group fitness providers using Council open space parks and reserves.
* Fee Waiver 2021/22 - To support personal trainers and group fitness providers all fees associated with the Commercial Fitness Providers Permit will be waived until 31 March 2022.