Wyndham has a variety of different locations where outdoor exercise equipment can be incorporated into your walking circuit or a trip to the local park with the kids.
Our outdoor exercise equipment offers opportunities to improve your strength, fitness and coordination, catering for a range of ages and abilities.
See below a list of locations where you can enjoy using a variety of equipment. *Please note this is not a complete list of all locations with exercise equipment.
Please exercise caution when using the equipment and read the instructions carefully where appropriate.
- Grange Reserve – Hogans Rd, Hoppers Crossing
- Hogans Rd Reserve – Hogans Rd, Hoppers Crossing
- Central Park Seniors Exercise Park –80 Lonsdale Cct, Hoppers Crossing – More information here.
- Alamanda Wetlands Park – Paradise Parade, Point Cook
- Alamanda Oval – Prudence Parade, Point Cook
- Citybay Drive Reserve – Citybay Drive, Point Cook
- Creston Street Park – Creston Street, Point Cook
- Hemsley Promenade Reserve –Hemsley Promenade, Point Cook
- La Rochelle Boulevard Reserve –La Rochelle Boulevard, Point Cook
- Baden Powell Reserve – Baden Powell Drive, Tarneit
- Edmund Drive Park – Edmund Drive, Tarneit
- Geoffrey Terrace Reserve – Geoffrey Terrace, Tarneit
- Reflections Wetland Reserve – Reflections Drive, Tarneit
- Rose Grange Boulevard Reserve – Rose Grange Boulevard, Tarneit
- Seasons Estate –Seasons Boulevard, Tarneit
- Tarneit Creek Reserve –Fairview Parade to Sunset Views Boulevard (Edgevale Way) & Zeri Drive to Fairview Parade (Edgevale Way), Tarneit
Mainview Boulevard Reserve – Mainview Boulevard, Truganina
- Heathdale Glen Orden Wetlands Reserve – Kookaburra Avenue, Werribee
- Latham Street Reserve – Latham Street, Werribee
- Loyola Road Park –Loyola Road, Werribee
- Wyndham Park – Watton St, Werribee – More information here.
- Delaney Boulevard Park – Delany Boulevard, Williams Landing
- Williams Landing Reserve – Williams Landings Boulevard, Williams Landing
- Anniversary Avenue Reserve– Anniversary Avenue, Wyndham Vale
- Memory Crescent Park – Memory Crescent, Wyndham Vale
Skateparks in Wyndham
Wyndham has lots of skate parks ranging from a couple of ledges or a bowl sitting alongside other outdoor sports facilities to large destination skateparks. Smaller parks may be ideal places to warm up and practice your tricks. We have listed the skateparks with a variety of features up to those that could keep you challenged all day, but don’t forget your neighbourhood park may have a few slopes and rails that are great fun when you only have an hour to play.
Larger Destination Skateparks
- Baden Powell Reserve - 122 Baden Powell Dr, Tarneit 3029
- Bensonhurst Parade Park (Webster St) Skatepark – 70 Bensonhurst Parade, Point Cook 3030
- Bloom Street Park/ River Walk Village Park – District Ave, Werribee 3030
- Gramercy Boulevard (Point Cook Coast Skatepark), Point Cook 3030
- Mossfiel Reserve (Hoppers Crossing Skatepark)– 160-164 Heaths Rd, Hoppers Crossing 3029
- Presidents Park (Werribee Skatepark) – 720 Heaths Rd, Wyndham Vale 3024
- The Strand (Point Cook) Skate Park – 13-19 Boardwalk Boulevard, Point Cook 3030
- Werribee St Skatepark - Cottrell St (under the bridge), Werribee 3030
Medium Sized Skateparks
- Alison Street park - 20-40 Alison St, Truganina 3029
- Barrabool Park (Mambourin Estate) - Barrabool Boulevard, Werribee 3024
- Clearwood Drive Reserve - Clearwood Drive, Truganina 3029
- Loyola Road Park - 52 Loyola Rd, Werribee 3030
- Navigation Road park - Navigation Drive, Tarneit 3029
- New Minster way skate park (Point Cook Ledges) - Aintree Ave, Point Cook 3030
- Possey Newland Reserve - 22 Flinders St, Little River 3211
- Price Reserve - 47 Beach Rd, Werribee South 3030
- Tarneit skatepark/ Ecoville Community Park - 35 Lilyturf Dr, Tarneit 3029
- Wyndham Youth Resource Centre skate park – 86 Derrimut Rd, Hoppers Crossing 3029
- Wyndham Vale Reserve - 79 Honour Avenue, Wyndham Vale 3024
Saltwater Reserve Bouldering Wall
1-5 Saltwater Promenade, Point Cook, Vic 3030
Wyndham’s first ‘official’ Bouldering wall. The wall is a fun and challenging way to keep active. It has four climbing routes ranging from Beginner to Advanced.
Wyndham BMX Track
Derrimut Rd, Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
Open to the public except when club activities are taking place, to build your confidence keep an eye out for Come and Try session with the Wyndham Warriors BMX club http://www.wwbmxclub.com.au/
Commercial Fitness in Council Open Space
A reminder that as of 1 July 2016 a permit system has come into effect for personal trainers and group fitness providers using Council open space parks and reserves.
* Fee Waiver 2021/22 - To support personal trainers and group fitness providers all fees associated with the Commercial Fitness Providers Permit will be waived until 31 March 2022.