Do you need some focused support with computers or technology? Free digital training is available.
Book a 30 minute IT help session, and our friendly staff will help you.
Help available includes:
- Searching the internet
- Using email
- Accessing the online library
- Setting up a MyGov account, and accessing your vaccine status
- Help booking your vaccination appointment
- Connecting online with social media
- Connecting with online video calls
This is an in-person, or online session, and Microsoft Teams will be used to provide demonstrative information and assistance. Phone support is also available.
This is a session, not a class.
You can book an in-person session at your local branch as well:
Manor Lakes Library
Hoppers Crossing Library
Point Cook Library
There are also a fantastic range of self paced training on these topics and more available at BeConnected