Wyndham City offers a range of support to business owners. These include the services below that may be of particular interest to new starters.
Wyndham Economic Growth & Visitor Economy Strategies – A Snapshot
The Wyndham Economic Growth and Visitor Economy Strategies set Wyndham on a journey of transformation through the implementation of actions that will influence the continuing growth of the City’s industry and visitor economy strengths, the leveraging of opportunities to grow emerging industry sectors, tourism dispersal and yield and reshaping the future economy to align with broader national and international trends by growing the cities knowledge sector industries
Business Matters in Wyndham eNewsletter
Wyndham City publishes a monthly e-newsletter “Business Matters in Wyndham”.
The newsletter includes information relevant to the local business community such as free business training and networking events, Wyndham City Council tenders, government grants and other business news.
- Business Matters - January 2017
- Business Matters - February 2017
- Business Matters - March 2017
- Business Matters - April 2017
- Business Matters - May 2017
- Business Matters - June 2017
- Business Matters - July 2017
- Business Matters - August 2017
- Business Matters - September 2017
- Business Matters - October 2017
- Business Matters - November 2017
- Business Matters - December 2017
Wynning Business Newsletter
City Scene Newsletter
Business Matters in Wyndham LinkedIn Group
Our Business Matters in Wyndham LinkedIn Group provides you with an opportunity to connect with other business people in the area without leaving your home. This forum is to encourage networking rather than market your business.