Wyndham City offers a range of support to business owners. These include the services below that may be of particular interest to new starters.
Wyndham Economic Growth & Visitor Economy Strategies – A Snapshot
The Wyndham Economic Growth and Visitor Economy Strategies set Wyndham on a journey of transformation through the implementation of actions that will influence the continuing growth of the City’s industry and visitor economy strengths, the leveraging of opportunities to grow emerging industry sectors, tourism dispersal and yield and reshaping the future economy to align with broader national and international trends by growing the cities knowledge sector industries
If you would like a copy of either strategy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Matters in Wyndham eNewsletter
Wyndham City publishes a monthly e-newsletter “Business Matters in Wyndham”.
The newsletter includes information relevant to the local business community such as free business training and networking events, Wyndham City Council tenders, government grants and other business news.
Business Matters in Wyndham
Wynning Business Newsletter
- Wynning Business - December 2019
- Wynning Business - Autumn 2019
- Wynning Business - Summer 2019
- Wynning Business - Spring 2018
- Wynning Business - Autumn 2018
- Wynning Business - Summer 2017/18
- Wynning Business - Spring 2017
- Wynning Business - Winter 2017
- Wynning Business - Autumn 2017
- Wynning Business - Summer 2016/2017
- Wynning Business - Spring 2016
- Wynning Business - Winter 2016 Edition
- Wynning Business - Autumn 2016 Edition
Business Matters in Wyndham LinkedIn Group
Our Business Matters in Wyndham LinkedIn Group provides you with an opportunity to connect with other business people in the area without leaving your home. This forum is to encourage networking rather than market your business.