To conduct a collection for a charity e.g. Door Knocks, Street Stalls, and Intersection Collections etc a permit is required.

You need to complete and submit a Charitable Collection Permit form. The permit application must include a current copy of an extract from the ACNC Register showing that the organisation is a registered charity, as well as a Certificate of Currency for the organisation’s Public Liability Certificate of Currency, showing Wyndham City Council as an interested party.

The application will be assessed and a permit will be issued if the application meets all requirements. 

Download the Charitable Collections Permit Application   

Related documents

Back to top