- Easement South Ring Road between Maltby Bypass and Duncan’s Road
- Rear of the Civic Centre
- D1 Drain reserve from Heaths Road to Black Forest Road
- Reserve between Diversion Weir and Redgum Close
- Northern side of Geelong Road between Westleigh drive and Westleigh drive
- Presidents Park from the dog obedience building east to the riverbank and north to the parks boundary
- Enclosed off lead park east of the dog obedience building
- Drainage reserve fromEastern side of Mossfiel Drive to Callander Crescent / fromthe southern boundary of the park to Pannam Drive
- Southern side of Pannam Drive to Morris Road except from 8-9.30am and 2.30pm -4.00pm Monday to Friday
- Eastern side of Morris Road to Western side of Bellbridge Drive
- Stephen Court walkway north along skeleton creek track to Golden Ash Grove
- Cambridge reserve between Heaths Road and terminating at the rear of Sutton Close except from 8-9.30am and 3-4.30pm Monday to Friday
- D1 Drainage reserve between Derrimut Road and Willmott Drive except from 8-9.30am and 3-4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Campbell’s Cove Beach foreshore from the eastern edge of the car park at the end of the boat sheds to the boundary fence of the Point Cook RAAF base.
- Enclosed off lead park at the rear of the Point Cook Road reserve, Saltwater Promenade, Point Cook Road.
- Purpose built enclosed dog park on the corner Forsyth Road and Perennial Drive
- Lawrie Emmins Reserve immediately adjacent to the ArcheryRange bounded by the southern tree line west to the vehicle track
Outside off-lead areas, dogs must be on a lead at all times.
Not sure where your closest Dog Off Lead area is? Why not check out myWyndham which will provide you a listing of all Dog Off Lead areas and using your location, show you the closest.