Open Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- 150 Sunset Views Boulevard
- (03 ) 8734 6040
Tarneit Community Learning Centre, a hub that provides affordable activities and programs, also aims to make council services more accessible and responsive to the community by providing more services closer to where people live.
Wyndham’s community centres aim to reflect the aspirations and strengths of their local neighbourhoods. Centre staff walk alongside passionate citizens, community leaders, associations and groups to enable community-led activities, programs and events for the wider neighbourhood to participate in.
Hireable rooms and spaces are available at Tarneit Community Learning Centre, with priority given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of the local community.
For any enquiries or information please call us on 8734 6040 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Tarneit Community Learning Centre, we bring Council close to Home.
- Make Council Payments including rates, additional/optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts and kindergarten fees. Boat ramp tickets are currently unavailable.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership registrations, desexing vouchers, microchipping, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Obtain permits for: footpath trading, skip bins, shipping containers, personal training, outdoor burning, public liability
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
Programs and Services
- Maternal & Child Health services
- Julia Gillard Library
- Youth Lounge and Youth Counselling
- Council Customer Service
- Community Connector
- Jobs Advocates
- JP Service
- Mental health support groups
- Parenting Group
- Activities for people living with a disability
- Tutoring classes
- Dance and Fitness Classes
- Arts and Crafts
- Computer classes
- Education and training
- Youth programs
- Seniors’ groups and activities
- Cultural groups
- Faith-based groups and services
- Community gatherings aiming to strengthen neighbourhoods
If you have an idea for a community program, project or event, please contact our team to discuss.
For the latest information about programs and services, please download the Buzz Newsletter.
Tarneit Community Learning Centre offers the following spaces for hire:
- Community Room 1 - 60 seated | 80 standing
- Community Room 2 - 30 seated | 40 standing
- Community Room 3 - 30 seated | 40 standing
- Computer Learning Room
- Youth Activity Room – 25 seated|35 standing
- Consulting Room - 4 people
- Full Kitchen
Rooms are suitable for
The rooms are suitable for:
- Recreation activities
- Social groups
- Community events
Accessibility, Facilities and Equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tables and chairs
- Built-in audio-visual equipment in Community Rooms 1 & 3
- Public Wi-Fi
- Outdoor area
- Recycling stations
- Accessible car parking directly near entrance
- Level entry and ramps to book chute
- Accessible bathrooms with adult change table, hoist, and shower facilities
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Portable hearing loop
- Braille signage throughout the Centre
- Private prayer space available on request
Make a booking
Tarneit Community Learning Centre offers a range of spaces for hire, with priority being given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities.
If you have a booking enquiry or an idea for a program, please contact our team on 8734 6040 or email@example.com