- 150 Sunset Views Boulevard
- (03 ) 9748 9822
The purpose of the Tarneit Community Learning Centre is to encourage life-long learning, personal growth and well-being through the provision of widely accessible programs, services and facilities. The centre aims to provide opportunities for involvement and participation by the residents of Wyndham North and to foster a sense of place through collaborative partnerships with Wyndham City, other key stakeholders and the wider community.
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
Community Learning Centre Upgrades
Wyndham City is investing $5.5 million to upgrade three community learning centre sites which will benefit residents and community groups and meet the requirements of our growing City. Local communities have provided input in the design and service mix at these centres.
Plans to upgrade the Tarneit Community Centre are currently at design stage and are anticipated to commence in October 2017, with completion targeted for April 2018.
Customer Service available at Tarneit Community Learning Centre
The following customer services are available:
- Make Payments including: rates, additional / optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts, kindergarten fees, purchase boat ramp tickets, boat shed lease and health registrations.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership - registrations, desexing vouchers, microchipping, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Obtain permits for: footpath trading, skip bins, shipping containers, personal training, outdoor burning, public liability
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
- Community Centre
- Maternal & Child Health Service
- Computer Hub/Public Internet Access
- 3 + Activity Group
- Youth Program
- Planned Activity Group (For older adults)
- Women's Clinic
- Tarneit Youth Program
- Portrait drawing
- U3A Computer Classes
- Mum's Group
- Kumon (Maths & English tutoring)
- Indian/Bollywood Dance
- Community Kitchens
- Certificate III in Children's Services
- Conversational English
- Women's Literacy
Rooms Available for hire
- Community Room 1: 60 seated, 80 standing
- Community Room 2: 30 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 3: 30 seated, 40 standing
(All 3 rooms can open up to one big hall)
- Community Learning Room: 16 computers
- Consulting Room: 4 people
- Meeting Room: 8 people
Available for hire. (restrictions apply)
Facilities & Equipment
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Full Disability access
- Baby Change Facilities
- Car park provided
- Trestle tables and chairs available
Rooms are suitable for
- Recreational programs
- Training and Seminars
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times.
Make a booking
For regular (annual & casual) booking enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9748 9822.
Download Tarneit Community Learning Centre factsheet below for hiring rates and charges
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.