Open Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- 150 Sunset Views Boulevard
- (03 ) 8734 6040
Tarneit Community Learning Centre, a hub that provides affordable activities and programs, also aims to make council services more accessible and responsive to the community by providing more services closer to where people live.
Wyndham’s community centres aim to reflect the aspirations and strengths of their local neighbourhoods. Centre staff walk alongside passionate citizens, community leaders, associations and groups to enable community-led activities, programs and events for the wider neighbourhood to participate in.
Hireable rooms and spaces are available at Tarneit Community Learning Centre, with priority given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of the local community.
For any enquiries or information please call us on 9748 9822 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Tarneit Community Learning Centre, we bring Council close to Home.
- Make Council Payments including rates, additional/optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts and kindergarten fees. Boat ramp tickets are currently unavailable.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership registrations, desexing vouchers, microchipping, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Obtain permits for: footpath trading, skip bins, shipping containers, personal training, outdoor burning, public liability
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
Community Rooms for Hire
Tarneit Community Learning Centre offers a range of spaces for members of the local neighbourhood to hire, including large community rooms, meeting spaces and a kitchen.
Examples of activities held at the Tarneit Community Learning Centre include:
- Community gatherings aiming to strengthen neighbourhoods
- Dance and Martial Arts Classes
- Arts and Crafts
- Registered Training
- Computer classes
- Faith-based ceremonies and services
- Activities for people living with a disability
- Markets and events
- Loads more!
Due to high demand, priority of the use of space will be given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities.
To make a booking or enquire about hiring rates contact our friendly staff on 8734 6040 or email@example.com
Accessibility Features, Facilities and Equipment
- Accessible car parking directly near entrance
- Level entry and ramps to book chute
- Accessible bathrooms with adult change table, hoist and shower facilities
- Portable hearing loop
- Braille signage throughout the Centre
Facilities and Equipment:
- Public Wi-Fi
- Built-in audio-visual equipment in Community Rooms 1 & 3
- Recycling stations
- Private prayer space available on request