- 150 Sunset Views Boulevard
- (03 ) 9748 9822
Community Learning Centre Upgrades
The Tarneit Community Learning Centre is now closed and constructions has commenced.
Once complete, Wyndham City will offer expanded services from Tarneit Community Learning Centre, include:
- Building services
- The opportunity to engage with town planners
- Meetings with Council’s economic development unit
Changes to the centre will also include:
- A remodelled entry to improve the connection between the Community Learning Centre and the Library
- A concierge style customer service
- Improved meeting spaces
- Flexible shared working spaces
- A new lounge and community café
- More meeting rooms
- Shared consulting rooms
- A new space for youth
- Improved landscaping
The Julia Gillard Library and Kindergarten continue to operate as normal and the Council Customer Service desk is now available in the Library, Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm.
However, the community rooms will not be available for hire and we have moved all our groups and programs to alternative locations.
We apologise for any inconvenience and look forward to keeping you updated on the progress of the works.
For any enquiries or information please call us on 9748 9822 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service is now available in the Julia Gillard Library.
- Make Payments including: rates, additional / optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts and kindergarten fees. Boat ramp tickets are currently unavailable.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership - registrations, desexing vouchers, microchipping, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Obtain permitsfor: footpath trading, skip bins, shipping containers, personal training, outdoor burning, public liability
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address