Council is undertaking a game-changing revamp of 14 sporting pavilions across Wyndham.
Wyndham City is investing $4.8 million over 2022/23 for the construction of a number of these pavilions, which are being redeveloped in line with Wyndham City’s Sports Facility Capital Development Guide.
We’ve already completed eight pavilion upgrades, the most recent being a $1.066 million retrofit of the Howqua Way Reserve pavilion in Manor Lakes.
The upgraded pavilion now boasts a significantly larger social room, first aid area, canteen, storage and landscaping.
Construction on a further four pavilions at Goddard Reserve, Saltwater Reserve, Tom Roberts Reserve and Arndell Park Reserve is currently underway.
The full suite of works will be complete by late 2023.
A list of sporting pavilions that are being upgraded as part of this plan are listed below. Keep up to date with the progress of these works by checking this page, which is updated regularly.
- Upgraded pavilions that meet the outdoor sporting infrastructure standards outlined in Wyndham City’s Sports Facility Capital Development Guide
- New and upgraded sporting facilities that will help boost participation in sport
- Provide a new home for the sporting clubs that use these reserves
- Will also allow for more use by community groups, schools and non-for-profit organisations during non-peak times
- Accessible for people with a disability