- 1-21 Cheetham Street
- (03) 9395 6399
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
Customer Service available at Point Cook Community Learning Centre
The following customer services are available:
- Make Payments including: rates, additional / optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts, kindergarten fees, purchase boat ramp tickets, boat shed lease and health registrations.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership - registrations, desexing vouchers, microchipping, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Obtain permits for: footpath trading, skip bins, shipping containers, personal training, outdoor burning, public liability
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
- Community Centre
- Maternal & Child Health Consulting
- Public Internet Access
- Little Buddies Toy Library
- Babies - Children's Programs
- Education and Training
- Cooking Classes
- Recreation & Leisure Classes
- Point Cook Community Art Space
Rooms Available for hire
- Community Room 1: 60 seated, 80 standing
- Community Room 2: 30 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 3: 30 seated, 40 standing
(All 3 rooms can open up to one big hall)
- Community Learning Room: 10 computers
- Consulting Room: 3 people
- Meeting Room: 8-10 people
Facilities & Equipment
- Kitchen: Double fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Full Disability access
- Baby Change Facilities
- Car park provided
- Disability access
- Trestle tables and chairs available
- Outdoor barbeque area
Rooms are suitable for
- Recreational programs
- Training and Seminars
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times.
To make a booking
For regular (annual & casual) booking enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9395 6399.
Download Point Cook Community Centre factsheet below for hiring rates and charges
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.