Wyndham City is one of the fastest growing municipalities in the state and is home to some of the most vibrant events in the West. Our Major Events are part of a diverse calendar that keeps the coast, country and city buzzing with life for every season.
Are you interested in becoming an exhibitor or food vendor at one of our events?
To celebrate our community’s diversity, Wyndham City Council’s Events team dedicate themselves to producing unique and engaging events that appeal to the broader community. We welcome all expressions of interest from groups and businesses who wish to get involved with these events and utilise this unique platform.
Our current schedule of Major Events and application status is:
- Pet & Animal Expo 2018 – Applications Closed
- Children's Week Picnic 2018 – Applications Closed
- State Rose & Garden Show 2018 - Applications Closed
- Australia Day 2019 – Applications Closed
- Fromage a Trois Cheese Festival 2019 – Applications Open
To apply, please click any of the links above.
*For more information or to register your interest for future events, please contact the Wyndham City Events team on 9742 0902 or email@example.com.