For a convenient and sustainable option, you can now request to have rates notices and instalment notices sent to you via email. Once registered you will also have access to previous rates notices.
To register you will need the following information:
- The owner name as it appears in the first line of your Rates Notice
- The Assessment Number shown on your Rates Notice
- An email address
Need help with the registration process?
Follow these steps to register and receive your rates notices by email.
Step 1: Complete the online registration form
Have your current rates notice on hand as this will help you fill out the online form.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Enter your name exactly as it appears on the rates notice, including spaces and symbols.
- Enter your property’s assessment number as shown on your rates notice.
- Choose a username so you can log in later.
Step 2: Check your email inbox to activate your account
We’ll send you a confirmation email with your username and a link to activate your new online rates account.
TIP: Make sure you do this step straight away as the link only lasts 48 hours!
If your link expires, please call Customer Service on (03) 9742 0777 so we can assist you.
Step 3: Choose your account password
To activate your account click on the link in the email and then choose an easy to remember password.
You can now login and check out your brand new account.
You will now receive rates notices in your email inbox
If you still need assistance, please contact us.