Road to IELTS General Training is aimed at band 4.5 and above.
Each module contains 12 units based on commonly used IELTS topics, and covers reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Road to IELTS will allow you to:
- practice IELTS listening tasks under timed conditions
- view sample videos of speaking tests, highlighting good practice
- develop techniques and vocabulary for writing tasks 1 and 2
- work on authentic texts for the reading test, simulating the real exam
- develop vocabulary in areas commonly used in the IELTS exam
You can use Road to IELTS in the library, or at home by logging in with your library barcode number.
Please note: if you wish to use Road to IELTS in the Library, you will need to bring along your own pair of headphones.