- 83 Penrose Promenade
- (03) 8734 4500
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
- Community Centre
- Maternal & Child Health Consulting
- Resident Support Services
- Sensory Garden
Rooms Available for hire
- Community Room 1: 30 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 2: 30 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 3: 60 seated, 80 standing
(All 3 rooms can open up to one big hall)
- Meeting Room 2: 8 people
Available for hire. (restrictions apply)
Facilities & Equipment
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
- Aging Well Facility (Comprising a Separate Kitchen, Dining Area and Planned Activity and Recreation Room).
- Full Disability access
- Baby Change Facilities
- Car park provided
- Disability access
- Trestle tables and chairs available
- Outdoor area
Rooms are suitable for
- Recreational programs
- Training and Seminars
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times.
To make a booking
For regular (annual & casual) booking enquiries contact Penrosepromenadecc@wyndham.vic.gov.au or 03 8734 4500.
Download Penrose Promenade Community Centre factsheet below for hiring rates and charges
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.