Wyndham City has prepared this Electric Line Clearance Management Plan in order to achieve compliance with regulation (9) of the Electricity Safety (Electric Line Clearance) Regulations 2015.
This plan establishes a system for Council to manage trees and maintain the clearance space between overhead power lines and trees.
- Compliance with the Electric Safety (Electric Line Clearance) Regulations 2015.
- Public safety and continuity of electricity supply.
- Protecting areas of important vegetation that is botanically, historically or culturally important or vegetation of outstanding aesthetic, ecological or local significance or that may be the habitat of rare or endangered species.
- Manage the tree population in accordance with Wyndham City Council Tree Policy 2015 with regards to: Planning, Management & Maintenance.
- Electrical Line Clearance Management Plan 2019/20 - Plan
- Electrical Line Clearance Management Plan 2019/20 - Appendix
For more information contact Coordinator Parks & Open Spaces on 9742 0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.