Wyndham City’s Annual Plan & Budget 2020 - 2021 was adopted at Council’s Council Meeting on Tuesday 18 August, 2020.
The annual Budget includes up to $106 million set aside to build the infrastructure needed by our growing community. This includes:
- $24.5 million on local roads
- $20.0 million on recreational, leisure and community facilities
- $15.3 million on buildings
- $9.1 million on parks and open spaces
- $2.4 million on footpaths and bicycle paths
Schedule of Fees & Charges 2020 - 2021
The Schedule of Fees & Charges sets out the fees that Council may charge for 2020 - 2021. Where a fee amount is set through legislation, the legislated rate supersedes any amount listed in this schedule. When setting the fee rate consideration is given to the following:
- Equitable - the fees are fairly applied across a range of users and consideration is given to the user’s capacity to pay.
- Efficiency - the fees are simple for Council to administer.
- Clarity – users clearly understand how and when fees are applied.
- Transparency – the nature and use of the service is easily understood and accessible to all applicable users.