Old Shire Offices provide community spaces for classes, functions, meeting, recreation activities and events. Our facilities include community rooms, kitchen and limited disabled access at venue.
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
For more information on our facilities, please contact Wyndham City Community Facilities Officer on 9742 0867
Rooms Available for hire
- Room 2 – 50 seated with tables
- Room 3 – 15 seated with tables
- Room 4 – 15 seated with tables
- Kitchen: Domestic kitchen facilities assessable from room 2, tea and coffee facilities assessable from rooms 3 & 4 are available.
Rooms are suitable for
- Small seminars
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Make a Booking
For regular (annual & casual) booking enquiries contact the Community Facilities Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9742 0867.
- 1 accessible carpark
- Steps to enter the building, no wheelchair access.
- Access to portable hearing loop on request
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.