- As of Thursday 19th March from 9am all community programs, activities and events at the centre will be postponed.
- The centre will monitor the latest advice and information from health authorities and provide updates where possible.
- The Second Bite food relief collection and distribution will continue to operate at this stage.
- During this time staff may not always be at the centre but we will be near – contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org / 9395 3777
- For more information regarding Kindergarten and Maternal and Child Health visit COVID - 19 Update.
The Jamieson Way Community Centre is a bright and friendly community facility run by a volunteer Board of Management. The aim of the centre is to support and encourage a wide range of community activities. We welcome all suggestions and ideas.
Jamieson Way is a great venue for functions, meetings, classes and events. We are always looking for new courses/programs - If you have skills and expertise you would like to share with your local community please give the centre a call to discuss
Facilities at Centre
- Main hall
- Community room
- Outdoor barbeques
Available for hire (restrictions apply)
- Community Centre
- Maternal and Child Health Service
- 3+ Activity Group - Cookie Kids
- Sewing group
- Creative writing group
- Yoga and Tai Chi for seniors
- Camera Club
- Apple Technology workshops for seniors
- Photography Courses
- Bollywood Dancing
- Martial Arts
- Kindy Dance
- Craft & chat group
- French/English conversation
- Fitness for kids
- Drawing for children
- First time parents group
- Indonesian Language School
- Planned activity group – Sri Lankan/Indian
- Multi-cultural Seniors group
- Church group