- 1-21 Cheetham Street
- (03) 9395 6399
Due to the state of Victoria entering lockdown, all Community Centres will be closed until further notice. Kindergarten and Maternal Child Health services are still operating in accordance with the current Victoria Covid-19 restrictions.
Open Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
The Point Cook Community Learning Centre is not only a hub in the neighbourhood providing affordable activities and programs, it also aims to make council services more accessible and responsive to the community by providing more services closer to where people live.
The Point Cook Community Learning Centre supports residents, community leaders, associations and groups to run activities, programs and events for the wider neighbourhood to participate in. The centre aims to reflect the aspirations and strengths of the neighbourhood in the Point Cook area.
Hireable rooms and spaces are available at The Point Cook Community Learning Centre, with priority being given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities. If you have a booking enquiry or an idea for a program, please contact our team on (03) 9395 6399 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit content for the newsletter by emailing: email@example.com
At Point Cook Community Learning Centre, you can get help with a range of Council enquiries close to home, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm:
- Make Payments including: rates, additional / optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts and kindergarten fees.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership - registrations, desexing vouchers, microchipping, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
Programs and Services
- Council Customer Service
- Maternal & Child Health services
- Little Buddies Toy Library
- Free Pubic Wi-Fi
- Mental health support groups
- Parenting Group
- Tutoring classes
- Patchwork and Quilting
- South Sudanese Homework Club for kids
- Martial Arts
- Dance and exercise classes
- Seniors Fitness
- Education and training
- Cultural groups
- Seniors groups
- Community gatherings aiming to strengthen neighbourhoods
- Faith-based groups and services
If you have an idea for a community program, project or event, please contact our team to discuss.
For the latest information about programs and services, please download the Buzz Newsletter.
Accessibility, facilities and equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tables and chairs available
- Outdoor areas
- Baby Change Facilities
- Accessible male and female toilets
- Accessible car parking with level entry into centre
- Access to portable hearing loop on request
- Braille signage throughout the Centre
- Public Wi-Fi
- Built-in audio-visual equipment in all three community rooms
- Recycling stations
Community Rooms for Hire
Point Cook Community Learning Centre offers a range of spaces for hire, including large community rooms, meeting spaces and a kitchen. Rooms are suitable for meetings, exhibitions, recreational programs, training and seminars, functions and consultations.
Due to high demand, there is limited availability and priority of the use of space will be given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities.
To enquire about making a booking, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9395 6399
Community Subsidy Scheme
Wyndham City Council operates a subsidy scheme for Wyndham based groups for seniors (55+) and/or people with disabilities accessing Council Owned Community Facilities.
Eligible community groups hiring any Council owned community facility can apply for a subsidy to a maximum of 8 hours per week at one centre within the municipality. For groups accessing larger rooms within facilities the subsidy is capped at $90.00 (gst inc) per week
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the drop down list at the top left and then choose the required room from the list.
The tour will rotate automatically. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.