- 1-21 Cheetham Street
- (03) 9395 6399
Community Learning Centre Upgrades
Wyndham City is investing $5.5 million to upgrade three community learning centre sites which will benefit residents and community groups and meet the requirements of our growing City. Local communities have provided input in the design and service mix at these centres.
A $4.7 million Wyndham City project to redevelop the Point Cook Community Learning Centre is currently at concept design stage, with construction set to commence in mid-2017 and completion expected in the first half of 2018.
Prior to construction, there will be some temporary service changes so that new entrances can be built. These new entrances will enable safe access to services throughout the build.
Customer Service available at Point Cook Community Learning Centre
The following customer services are available:
- Make Payments including: rates, additional / optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts, kindergarten fees, purchase boat ramp tickets, boat shed lease and health registrations.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership - registrations, desexing vouchers, microchipping, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Obtain permits for: footpath trading, skip bins, shipping containers, personal training, outdoor burning, public liability
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
- Community Centre
- Maternal & Child Health Consulting
- Public Internet Access
- Little Buddies Toy Library