Are you a service provider working with people with disability? Do you want to connect with other services in Wyndham? Join the Wyndham Disability Support Network.
The Wyndham Disability Support Network (WDSN) is an organisations’ network aiming to:
- make connections with and for people with disability
- provide peer support and information sharing to members
- work towards the promotion of community access and inclusion for people with disability
- connect members for collaborative activities on local projects and activities
- provide a collaborative advocacy response to relevant issues
- share information around changes in disability legislation, available services and funding
The network has been instrumental in hosting the Wyndham NDIS Expo in June 2018 which was attended by over 1400 people and events like International Day of People with Disability which was a collaborative event hosted by Wyndham City and WDSN.
WDSN Meetings for 2020
Meeting are held bimonthly on Thursday 10am-12pm at Encore Event Centre, 80 Derrimut Road, Hoppers Crossing on the following dates:
- 4 June 2020
- 6 August 2020
- 1 October 2020
- 10 December 2020
Email Distribution List
You are invited to add your details to the email distribution list to receive email updates including upcoming events, programs, services, resources. To become a member contact WyndhamDisability.SupportNetwork@wyndham.vic.gov.au or call 9742 0777.