Are you a service provider working with people with disability? Do you want to connect with other services in Wyndham? Join the Wyndham Disability Support Network.
The Wyndham Disability Support Network (WDSN) is an organisations’ network aiming to:
- make connections with and for people with disability
- provide peer support and information sharing to members
- work towards the promotion of community access and inclusion for people with disability
- connect members for collaborative activities on local projects and activities
- provide a collaborative advocacy response to relevant issues
- share information around changes in disability legislation, available services and funding
The network has been instrumental in hosting the Wyndham NDIS Expo in June 2018 which was attended by over 1400 people and events like International Day of People with Disability which was a collaborative event hosted by Wyndham City and WDSN.
WDSN Meetings for 2020
Considering current COVID-19 restrictions, meetings are held monthly on the following dates at 10am:
- 6 August 2020
- 3 September
- 1 October 2020
- 5 November
- 10 December 2020
Details for these online meeting will be sent close to the meeting date.
Email Distribution List
You are invited to add your details to the email distribution list to receive email updates including upcoming events, programs, services, resources. To become a member contact WyndhamDisability.SupportNetwork@wyndham.vic.gov.au or call 9742 0777.