Are you a service provider working with people with disability? Are you feeling connected to other services in Wyndham? If the answer to this is NO, then join the Wyndham Disability Support Network.
The Wyndham Disability Support Network (WDSN) is an organisations’ network aiming to:
- make connections with and for people with disability
- provide peer support and information sharing to members
- work towards the promotion of community access and inclusion for people with disability
- connect members for collaborative activities on local projects and activities
- provide a collaborative advocacy response to relevant issues
- share information around changes in disability legislation, available services and funding
The network has been instrumental in hosting the Wyndham NDIS Expo in June 2018 which was attended by over 1400 people and events like International Day of People with Disability which was a collaborative event hosted by Wyndham City and WDSN.
WDSN Meetings for 2019
Meetings are held bimonthly on Thursdays 10am - 12pm at Wyndham City Civic Centre, Council Chambers, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee on the following dates:
- 18 April 2019
- 6 June 2019
- 15 August 2019
- 24 October 2019
- 5 December 2019
Email Distribution List
You are invited to add your details to the email distribution list to receive email updates including upcoming events, programs, services, resources. To become a member contact WyndhamDisability.SupportNetwork@wyndham.vic.gov.au or call 9742 0777.