- 86 Manor Lakes Blvd
- (03) 8734 8934
Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre provides community space, for all community groups and organisations to hire. If you have any ideas for programs or skills to share that would benefit the community, please contact Community Centre staff.
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
Looking to build, renovate or improve your property? You can now meet with experts in Town Planning and Building Services.
Running a business? Make an appointment with the Economic Growth team to help start or grow your business, by calling 9742 0788 or emailing email@example.com. They're available every Tuesday from 8am - 12pm.
Wyndham Youth Services have a new youth space at Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre, providing young people with weekly after school programs, support services such as counselling, excursions, events, youth committees and free internet. Young people aged 12 to 25 years are also able to drop in anytime during operating hours and speak with a qualified youth worker.
Customer Service available at Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre
Customer Service available at Manor Lakes Community Centre
- Make Payments including: rates, additional / optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts and kindergarten fees. Boat ramp tickets are currently unavailable.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership - registrations, desexing vouchers, microchipping, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Obtain permits for: footpath trading, skip bins, shipping containers, personal training, outdoor burning, public liability
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
On Tuesdays 8am - 12pm, you can also:
- Get building and planning advice: Meet with experts in Town Planning and Building Services to discuss your renovation, new build or home improvement.
- Grow your business: Meet with the Economic Growth team to find out about resources available for small businesses in Wyndham (by appointment)
To make an appointment, call 9742 0788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Centre
- Maternal & Child Health Consulting
- Public Internet Access
- Youth Lounge & Youth Consulting
- 3+Activity Groups
- Walking Group/Pram Walking Group
- Certificate Level Business Courses
- Introduction to Computers
- Parenting Groups
- Dance Classes
- Youth Programs and much, much more.
Rooms Available for hire
- Community Room 1: 60 seated, 80 standing
- Community Room 2: 30 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 3: 30 seated, 40 standing
All 3 rooms can open up to one big hall.
- Community Learning Room: 16 Computers
- Consulting Room: 4 people
Available for hire (restrictions apply)
Facilities & Equipment
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Full Disability access
- Baby Change Facilities
- Car park provided
- Trestle tables and chairs available
Rooms are suitable for
- Recreational programs
- Training and Seminars
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times.
Make a Booking
For regular (annual & casual) booking enquiries contact email@example.com or 03 8734 8934.
- 2 accessible car parks
- Level entry into the Centre with automated doors
- 2 accessible bathrooms (RH)/Shower
- Wheelchair accessible reception area
- Counter hearing loop
- Access to portable hearing loop request
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.