- 86 Manor Lakes Blvd
- (03) 8734 8934
Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre is open Monday – Friday 10am to 5pm
Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre is not only a hub in the neighbourhood providing affordable activities and programs, it also aims to make council services more accessible and responsive to the community by providing more services closer to where people live.
Wyndham’s community centres aim to reflect the aspirations and strengths of their local neighbourhoods. Centre staff walk alongside passionate citizens, community leaders, associations and groups to enable community-led activities, programs and events for the wider neighbourhood to participate in.
Hireable rooms and spaces are available at Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre, with priority being given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities.
Council Customer Service
At the Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre, we bring Council close to Home.
- Make Council Payments including rates, additional / optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts and kindergarten fees and public liability.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership - registrations, desexing vouchers, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
Wyndham Youth Services have a new youth space at Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre, providing young people with weekly after school programs, support services such as counselling, excursions, events, youth committees and free internet.
Young people aged 12 to 25 years are also able to drop in anytime during operating hours and speak with a qualified youth worker.
Community Rooms for Hire
Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre offers a range of spaces for members of the local neighbourhood to hire, including large community rooms, meeting spaces and a kitchen.
Examples of programs and services at the Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre include:
- Community gatherings aiming to strengthen neighbourhoods
- Dance and Fitness Classes
- Arts and Crafts
- Computer classes
- Pram Walking Group
- Parenting Group
- Youth Lounge and Youth Counselling
- Maternal & Child Health Consulting
- Public WIFI
- Faith-based ceremonies and services
- Activities for people living with a disability
- Youth programs and loads more!
Due to high demand, priority of the use of space will be given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities.
To make a booking or enquire about hiring rates and charges contact our friendly staff on 8734 8934 or email@example.com
Accessibility Features, Facilities and Equipment
- Accessible car parking directly near entrance
- Level entry to book chute
- Accessible bathrooms with kids change table and shower facilities
- Portable hearing loop
Facilities and Equipment:
- Public Wi-Fi
- Built-in audio-visual equipment in Community Rooms 1 & 3
- Recycling stations
- Private prayer space available on request
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.