Open Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- 86 Manor Lakes Blvd
- (03) 8734 8934
Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre is not only a hub in the neighbourhood providing affordable activities and programs, it also aims to make council services more accessible and responsive to the community by providing more services closer to where people live.
Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre supports residents, community leaders, associations and groups to run activities, programs and events for the wider neighbourhood to participate in. The centre aims to reflect the aspirations and strengths of the neighbourhood in the Manor Lakes area.
Hireable rooms and spaces are available at Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre, with priority being given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities. If you have a booking enquiry or an idea for a program, please contact our team on (03) 8734 8934 or email@example.com
Council Customer Service
At the Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre, we bring Council close to Home.
- Make Council Payments including rates, additional / optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts and kindergarten fees and public liability.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership - registrations, desexing vouchers, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
Programs and Services
- Maternal & Child Health services
- Youth Lounge and Youth Counselling
- Council Customer Service
- Community Connector
- Mental health support groups
- Pram Walking Group
- Parenting Group
- Activities for people living with a disability
- Tutoring classes
- Dance and Fitness Classes
- Arts and Crafts
- Computer classes
- Education and training
- Youth programs
- Seniors groups and activities
- Cultural groups
- Faith-based groups and services
- Community gatherings aiming to strengthen neighbourhoods
- Events and loads more!
Manor Lakes Foodbank
If you need some support, come along to the Foodbank at Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre every Wednesday from 9am-11.30am. The foodbank is run by Newstart Church. For more information visit Manor Lakes Foodbank Facebook page.
Playgroup provides a great play and social opportunity for young children and families to join fun activities which include rhymes, stories and songs and meet other parents in the local area. The playgroup is led by a qualified experienced facilitator and runs on Tuesday afternoons and Friday mornings. To enrol, contact the centre on (03) 8734 8934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an idea for a community program, project or event, please contact the Manor Lakes team to discuss.
For the latest information about programs and services, please download the Buzz Newsletter.
Wyndham Youth Services has a youth space at Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre, providing young people with weekly after school programs, support services such as counselling, excursions, events, and free internet. Young people aged 12 to 25 years are also able to drop in anytime during operating hours and speak with a qualified youth worker.
Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre offers the following spaces for hire:
- Community Room 1 - 60 seated | 80 standing
- Community Room 2 - 30 seated | 40 standing
- Community Room 3 - 30 seated | 40 standing
- Community Activity Room | 20 seated
- Community Learning Room | 16 seated
- Consulting Room | 4 people
- Youth Lounge|12 People
- Meeting Room | 4 people
Rooms are suitable for
The rooms are suitable for:
- Recreation activities
- Social groups
- Community events
Accessibility, Facilities and Equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tables and chairs
- Built-in audio-visual equipment in Community Rooms 1, 3 and Community Learning Room
- Outdoor area and BBQ
- Public Wi-Fi
- Recycling Stations
- Baby Change Facilities
- Accessible male and female toilets
- Accessible bathrooms with kids change table and shower facilities
- Accessible car parking with level entry into centre and book chute
- Access to portable hearing loop on request
- Private prayer space available on request
Make a booking
Manor Lakes Community Learning Centre offers a range of spaces for hire, with priority being given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities.
If you have a booking enquiry or an idea for a program, please contact our team on (03) 8734 8934 or email@example.com
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.