- 80 Lonsdale Circuit
- 9742 0867
Central Park Community Centre provides community spaces for classes, meetings, Community groups, recreation activities and events, training and seminars, consultations, and exhibitions. Our facility includes 3 activity rooms, kitchens, BBQ area, disabled facilities and a baby change area and an outdoor senior’s exercise park.
We encourage local community groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support groups, and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
Central Park Community Centre has multi-functional activity rooms that can be configured to suit all your event requirements.
For more information on our facilities, please contact Wyndham City Community Facilities Officer on 9742 0867.
We welcome you to take a virtual tour shown below.
Rooms Available for hire
he Centre features three large activity/meeting rooms with each room accommodating 75 people.
Bi-fold doors allow rooms to be hired individually or jointly enabling seating for up to 225 people.
- Activity Room 1 – 75 max people
- Activity Room 2 – 75 max people
- Activity Room 3 – 75 max people
- 2 Activity Rooms combined – 150 max people
- 3 Activity Rooms combined – 225 max people
Available for hire (restrictions apply)
Facilities & Equipment
- Off street parking
- Disability access
- Baby change area
- Trestle tables and chairs
- Outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
- Adjacent parkland and playground
- Two rooms with domestic kitchen facilities
- One room with tea and coffee making facilities
Rooms are suitable for
- Exercise classes
- Small groups
When completing the application to hire form:
- Ensure you read the terms and conditions document prior to completing this application form
- Ensure you add an electronic signature to this application form or if you are printing this form out, sign the signature section
- Email the completed form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Wyndham City, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee.
Note: Completion of the application form does not guarantee your booking. Once your application is received by the halls team they will review your application and be in touch.
For further enquiries contact the Community Facilities Officer on email@example.com or 9742 0867.
- 3 accessible carparks
- Level entry into the Centre with automated doors
- 1 accessible bathroom (LH)
- Access to portable hearing loop on request
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.