- 80 Lonsdale Circuit
- 9742 0867
We would like to thank you all for your understanding and patience as we work towards reactivating Community Halls.
The roll out of start dates will be a staggered approach, over two stages, in line with COVID safe restrictions and Council guidelines. Community groups that regularly operate their programs from these centres will be prioritised. This may mean that some activity providers will not be able to return in the first stage of a centre re-opening. The capacity, operational hours and days will be reduced until further notice.
Due to COVID safe restrictions, there is currently no capacity to offer casual bookings for private functions.
Stage 1 reopening dates for Central Park Community Centre are as follows:
15 March 2021: Monday – Friday (9:30am – 4:30pm)
Central Park Community Centre provides community spaces for classes, functions, meeting, recreation activities and events. Our facilities include community rooms, kitchens, bbq area, disabled facilities and a baby change area and an outdoor seniors exercise park.
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option. View our virtual tour.
For more information on our facilities, please contact Wyndham City Community Facilities Officer on 9742 0867.
Central Park Community Centre Redevelopment
Wyndham City has redeveloped the Central Park Community Centre and the park is now open and free to use.
- Community Lounge
- Co-working space
- Indoor & Outdoor community spaces
- Meeting, Consulting & Training Rooms
- Reserve upgrade
- New community spaces and services for residents
- Co-location of Seniors’ exercise park with children's areas so grandparents can exercise with their grandkids
We’d love to hear from you! Please visit: https://theloop.wyndham.vic.gov.au/central-park-redevelopment
Rooms Available for hire
he Centre features three large activity/meeting rooms with each room accommodating 75 people.
Bi-fold doors allow rooms to be hired individually or jointly enabling seating for up to 225 people.
- Activity Room 1 – 75 max people
- Activity Room 2 – 75 max people
- Activity Room 3 – 75 max people
- 2 Activity Rooms combined – 150 max people
- 3 Activity Rooms combined – 225 max people
Available for hire (restrictions apply)
Facilities & Equipment
- Off street parking
- Disability access
- Baby change area
- Trestle tables and chairs
- Outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
- Adjacent parkland and playground
- Two rooms with domestic kitchen facilities
- One room with tea and coffee making facilities
Rooms are suitable for
- Exercise classes
- Small groups
When completing the application to hire form:
- Ensure you read the terms and conditions document prior to completing this application form
- Ensure you add an electronic signature to this application form or if you are printing this form out, sign the signature section
- Email the completed form directly to email@example.com or send to Wyndham City, 45 Princes Highway, Werribee.
Note: Completion of the application form does not guarantee your booking. Once your application is received by the halls team they will review your application and be in touch.
For further enquiries contact the Community Facilities Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9742 0867.
- 3 accessible carparks
- Level entry into the Centre with automated doors
- 1 accessible bathroom (LH)
- Access to portable hearing loop on request
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.