Open Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- 153 Saltwater Promenade
- (03) 8376 5500
ESSENTIAL INFRASTRUCTURE WORKS: From 18 September 2023 until late February 2024/early 2024, Wyndham City is undertaking a series of upgrades to Saltwater Community Centre as part of Council’s Building Asset Renewal Program.
Saltwater Kindergarten will continue to operate out of Saltwater Community Centre throughout the duration of works however, Maternal and Child Health consultations will be held at other nearby locations.
Works are being conducted in one room at a time to limit the disruption to Saltwater Community Centre’s operations, however there will be brief disruptions to program timetables (1-2 weeks) due to room unavailability.
For more information on programs and services call (03) 8376 5504 or email Saltwatercc@wyndham.vic.gov.au
Saltwater Community Centre supports the arts community, residents, community leaders, associations and groups to run exhibitions, workshops, shows, activities, programs and events for the wider neighbourhood to participate in. The centre aims to reflect the aspirations and strengths of the neighbourhood in the Saltwater area.
Hireable rooms and spaces are available at Saltwater Community Centre, with priority being given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities. If you have a booking enquiry or an idea for a program, please contact our team on (03) 8776 5504 or email@example.com
Programs and Services
- Maternal & Child Health services
- Art Workshops
- Jobs Advocates
- Mental health support groups
- Parenting Group
- Activities for people living with a disability
- Tutoring classes
- Dance and Fitness Classes
- Arts and Crafts
- Computer classes
- Education and training
- Youth programs
- Seniors’ groups and activities
- Cultural groups
- Faith-based groups and services
- Community gatherings aiming to strengthen neighbourhoods
If you have an idea for a community program, project or event, please contact the Saltwater team to discuss.
For the latest information about programs and services, please download the Buzz Newsletter.
Saltwater Community Centre offers the following spaces for hire:
- Community Room 1 – 50 seated | 70 standing
- Community Room 2 – 50 seated | 70 standing
- Meeting Room – 10 seated | 15 standing
- Arts Studio - 15 seated
- Amphitheatre - 100 seated
- Lounge - 20 seated
Rooms are suitable for
The rooms are suitable for:
- Recreation activities
- Social groups
- Community events
Accessibility, Facilities and Equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tables and chairs
- Built-in audio-visual equipment in Community Rooms
- Outdoor BBQ area and community garden
- Outdoor theatre and performance auditorium
- Exhibition Space
- Sprung floor in community rooms
- Public Wi-Fi
- Baby Change Facilities
- Accessible male and female toilets, adult hoist
- Accessible car parking with level entry into centre
- Access to portable hearing loop on request
- Braille signage throughout the Centre
Make a booking
Saltwater Community Centre offers a range of spaces for hire, with priority being given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities.
If you have a booking enquiry or an idea for a program contact our team on (03) 8376 5504 or Saltwatercc@wyndham.vic.gov.au .
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.