Building permits for 482 dwellings/units in Wyndham were issued in August 2019, as shown in the attached table and graphs.
- The monthly number of dwellings/units is 482
- The 3-month cumulative figure is 1292
- The 6-month cumulative figure is 2301
- The 12-month cumulative figure is 4128
The number of dwelling permits issued this August is higher than in August 2018 (437), and the highest since August 2017 (543). The 12-month cumulative figure of 4128 has increased from 4083 in July 2019.
In percentage terms, the August 2019 distribution of permits between the groupings of suburbs was as follows:
- North 39% (Tarneit 15%, Truganina 24%, Williams Landing 0%, Laverton 0%, Mount Cottrell <0%)
- West 22% (Wyndham Vale 9% and Manor Lakes 13%)
- Central 26% (Werribee 25% and Hoppers Crossing 1%)
- South 13 % (Point Cook 12% and Werribee South 1%)
Queries may be directed to Council’s Strategic Planning Unit on (03) 9742 0777.
This bulletin relies on data from Council’s Building Services Department, WCC Proclaim Profiler Reports and analysis by Building Services and the Strategic Planning Unit.