Dwelling Numbers – November 2019
Building permits for 443 dwellings/units in Wyndham were issued in November 2019, as shown in the attached table and graphs.
- The monthly number of dwellings/units is 443.
- The 3-month cumulative figure is 1382.
- The 6-month cumulative figure is 2674.
- The 12-month cumulative figure is 4673.
The number of dwelling permits issued this November is higher than in November 2018 (286), and the highest since November 2017 (520). The 12-month cumulative figure of 4673 has increased from 4516 in October 2019.
In percentage terms, the November 2019 distribution of dwelling building permits between the groupings of suburbs was as follows:
- North 45% (Tarneit 23%, Truganina 22%, Williams Landing 0%, Laverton 0%, Mount Cottrell 0%).
- West 24% (Wyndham Vale 13% and Manor Lakes 11%).
- Central 18% (Werribee 17% and Hoppers Crossing 1%).
- South 13% (Point Cook 13% and Werribee South 0%).
In comparing suburbs in Wyndham, Tarneit received the most building permits for dwellings for this month (100). Truganina received the second largest number of dwelling building permits (96) and Werribee received the third largest (76). The northern region (Tarneit, Truganina, Williams Landing, Laverton and Mount Cottrell) of Wyndham has received the largest number of dwelling building permits to date in 2019 (1833).
Queries may be directed to Council’s Strategic Planning Unit on (03) 9742 0777.
This bulletin relies on data from Council’s Building Services Department, WCC Proclaim Profiler Reports and analysis by Building Services and the Strategic Planning Unit.