Wyndham City has prepared a number of resources that you can easily access and interpret the 2021 Census data.
- Werribee & Hoppers Crossing
- Tarneit, Truganina and parts of Mount Cottrell
- Point Cook & Williams Landing
- Little River, Werribee South and Rural Area
- Wyndham Vale, Manor Lakes & Werribee's West
- Wyndham Municipality
- Hoppers Crossing
- Little River - Rural West
- Manor Lakes
- Point Cook
- Werribee South - Cocoroc
- Williams Landing - Laverton North
- Wyndham Vale
Community Satisfaction Survey
To understand and better plan to meet community needs, Council undertakes an Annual Community Satisfaction Survey (ACSS).
The survey includes consulting with 1,200 residents to gain feedback on a range of topics including Council performance and other issues as relevant to the community.
The insights from the survey help Wyndham City Council’s strategic and organisational planning, service delivery and policy development.
You can view the following:
- 2021/2022 Annual Community Satisfaction Survey
- 2020/2021 Annual Community Satisfaction Survey Overview
- 2019 Annual Community Survey Overview
- 2018 Annual Community Survey Overview
- 2017 Annual Community Survey Overview
- 2016 Annual Community Survey Overview
- 2015 Annual Community Survey Overview
- 2014 Annual Community Survey Overview
- 2013 Annual Community Survey Overview