There are approximately 8 network meetings a year open to all workers to attend. The meetings aim to provide learning, information sharing and networking opportunities for local workers.
The meetings run for 2 hours and include presentations from local providers, work-shopping, formal information sharing, information networking time.
All meetings are 9.30am to 11.30am unless otherwise stated. Minutes for all meetings can be found at the bottom of this page.
- October 12 - Youth Resource Centre
- November 9 - Youth Resource Centre
- December 7 - Youth Resource Centre
- February 22 - Youth Resource Centre
- March 22 - Plaza Library, 10.30am - 12.30pm
- May 3 - Youth Resource Centre
- June 14 - Youth Resource Centre
- July 26 - Youth Resource Centre
- August 30 - Plaza Library, 10.30am - 12.30pm
- October 11 - Youth Resource Centre
- November 8 2018 - Youth Resource Centre
- December 6 2018 - Youth Resource Centre
Email Distribution List
Wyndham City Youth Services has a large email distribution list. Updates of relevance to workers in the youth sector in Wyndham are sent through to all workers on the email list – including notification upcoming events, new programs/services/resources, State/Fed Government announcements, etc.
All workers are invited to add their details to the list to receive emails updates. All workers are also invited to send relevant updates to have forwarded onto the email distribution list. To join the database, please email email@example.com