There are approximately 8 network meetings a year open to all workers to attend. The meetings aim to provide learning, information sharing and networking opportunities for local workers.
The meetings run for 2 hours and include presentations from local providers, work-shopping, formal information sharing, information networking time.
WWWYP Network Meeting (Networking and Christmas Morning tea)
Date/Time: Thursday 8 December 2016 (9.15am-12.00pm)
Location: Youth Resource Centre, 86 Derrimut Rd, Hoppers Crossing
- Leaving Care Mentoring Program – Whitelion: Presented by Nicole Cerminara and Zange Oldfield, Whitelion/Open Family
- Youth IT Careers program intake for 2017: Presented by Emma Fawcett, Youth IT Project Officer, Infoxchange
- Young People in Settlement: Presented by Alyssa Vass, Project Officer – Capacity Building and CMY Trainer, Centre For Multicultural Youth
Information Sharing: Please bring along any updates, news or upcoming events/program information from your organisation to present to the network.
WWYPN Meeting Dates in 2017
All meetings are 9.30am to 11.30am unless otherwise stated. Minutes for all meetings can be found at the bottom of this page.
- February 23 - Youth Resource Centre
- March 23 - Network discussion @ Werribee Plaza Library 10.30am-12.30pm (RSVP required)
- May 4 - Youth Resource Centre
- June 15 - Youth Resource Centre
- July 27 - Youth Resource Centre
- August 31 - Network discussion @ Werribee Plaza Library 10.30am-12.30pm (RSVP required)
- October 12 - Youth Resource Centre
- November 9 - Youth Resource Centre
- December 7 - Youth Resource Centre
Email Distribution List
Wyndham City Youth Services has a large email distribution list. Updates of relevance to workers in the youth sector in Wyndham are sent through to all workers on the email list – including notification upcoming events, new programs/services/resources, State/Fed Government announcements, etc.
All workers are invited to add their details to the list to receive emails updates. All workers are also invited to send relevant updates to have forwarded onto the email distribution list. To join the database, please email email@example.com