There are approximately 8 network meetings a year open to all workers to attend. The meetings aim to provide learning, information sharing and networking opportunities for local workers.
The meetings run for 2 hours and include presentations from local providers, work-shopping, formal information sharing, information networking time.
All meetings are 9.30am-11.30am unless otherwise stated @ Wyndham Youth Resource Centre - 86 Derrimut Road, Hoppers Crossing. Minutes for all meetings can be found at the bottom of this page.
- February 21 - Training @ Youth Resource Centre
- March 21 - Network discussion @ Youth Resource Centre
- May 2 - Youth Plan Meeting @ Youth Resource Centre
- June 13 - Training @ Youth Resource Centre
- July 25 - Training @ Youth Resource Centre
- August 29 - Network discussion @ Werribee Plaza Library 10.30am-12.30pm. RSVP required
- October 10 - Training @ Youth Resource Centre
- November 14 - Youth Plan Meeting @ Youth Resource Centre
- December 12 - Training @ Youth Resource Centre
Email Distribution List
Wyndham City Youth Services has a large email distribution list. Updates of relevance to workers in the youth sector in Wyndham are sent through to all workers on the email list – including notification upcoming events, new programs/services/resources, State/Fed Government announcements, etc.
All workers are invited to add their details to the list to receive emails updates. All workers are also invited to send relevant updates to have forwarded onto the email distribution list. To join the database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org