During the current restrictions, the Drop In program at Tarneit is now being held online every Monday and Thursday during Term 4.
Come and hang out with friends in a safe space online for fun times.
Tarneit Drop in will run on the below dates whilst online for term 4 - Please contact the Hayley for extra information.
For any online program once you have registered, you will be emailed a small shopping list of items to purchase to join in on the activities.
If you don’t have time to shop, no worries we will still have other fun activities to do online.
When online the program will run from 4pm - 5pm.
Term 4 Program - Online 4pm - 5pm
- Monday 11 October - Welcome Back
- Thursday 14 October - Challenge Accepted
- Monday 18 October - Story Telling
- Thursday 21 October - Challenge Accepted
- Monday 25 October - Game On!
- Thursday 28 October - Challenge Accepted
- Monday 1 November - Online Safety
- Thursday 4 November - Challenge Accepted
- Monday 8 November - Positive Talk
- Thursday 11 November - Challenge Accepted
- Monday 15 November - Get Active
- Thursday 18 November - Challenge Accepted
- Monday 22 November - Time Zone and Dinner
- Thursday 25 November - Challenge Accepted
- Monday 29 November - Pamper Yourself
- Thursday 2 December - Challenge Accepted
- Monday 6 December - Chill Zone
- Thursday 9 December - Challenge Accepted
- Monday 13 December - Celebration Night
- Thursday 16 December - End of Year Celebration (details to be advised)
To register your interest visit: https://youthwyndham.com/pgm-reg
Due to Victoria entering lockdown restrictions, all Youth Services outdoor events have been cancelled/postponed.
All indoor programs will be offered online.
For further details call 8734 1355, email YouthInWyndham@wyndham.vic.gov.au
We'll see you online!