Free activity sessions for kids and young people these holidays. Turn off the technology, and come and join us for some active fun.
Wyndham City are partnering with community organisations to bring you a fun-packed Active Holidays program this June/ July.
The timetable will be available below during the week of 12 June.
Activity registrations – Book into your chosen activities from 7 days before - set up a reminder with Eventbrite for when bookings open. If you change your mind please cancel your place through Eventbrite so that others can book - here's how
- Keep an eye out for the Wyndham City Library Van which will be heading out and about over the holidays, find out more about it at wyndham.vic.gov.au/pop-up-library
- Youth services offer a Holiday Action program for 12 to 17 year olds and other community organisations often organise activities which they may list on Wyndham What's On.
Week 1 activities: Monday 26 June to Sunday 2 July - registrations open 7 days before each session
Week 2 activities: Monday 3 to Sunday 9 July - registrations open 7 days before each session
Registration and CovidSafe Information:
- All activities require pre-booking - limited spaces are available. If you are not able to attend your session please cancel your booking through Eventbrite so that others may take your place.
- Please ensure your name is ticked off on the register on arrival
- Please follow any processes in place as directed by the organisation, these will be in line with their CovidSafe plan/ risk assessment.
Outdoor sessions may be subject to inclement weather. Please ensure you wear appropriate clothing and footwear, bring water and wear extra layers as applicable. If there are medical conditions please inform the coaches.
Registration information will be kept on a secure database and will be used in a statistical format for monitoring and evaluation purposes only. You may be contacted for feedback to help with future session improvement.
For activity or booking enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the participant has specific access requirements to participate please email email@example.com so that we can check if we are able to cater for their needs.
- Date and time
Various locations across Wyndham:
Point Cook, Truganina, Tarneit, Williams Landing, Manor Lakes, Hoppers Crossing, Werribee, Wyndham Vale, Laverton North
- Active Wyndham with community partners
Please note all sessions must be booked through the booking links (except where specified)
Event bookings can also be seen on our Eventbrite page when published