- 86 Manor Lakes Blvd
- (03) 8734 8934
Wyndhamvale Community Learning Centre provides community space, for all community groups and organisations to hire. If you have any ideas for programs or skills to share that would benefit the community, please contact Community Centre staff.
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
Customer Service available at Wyndhamvale Community Learning Centre
The following customer services are available:
- Make Payments including: rates, additional / optional bins, infringements, homecare accounts, kindergarten fees, purchase boat ramp tickets, boat shed lease and health registrations.
- Apply for: kindergarten enrolment, book hard waste collections, pet ownership - registrations, desexing vouchers, microchipping, new animal tags and change of ownership.
- Obtain permits for: footpath trading, skip bins, shipping containers, personal training, outdoor burning, public liability
- Make Enquiries: raise a customer service request, payment plans and extension of time for infringements, change of address
- Community Centre
- Maternal & Child Health Consulting
- Public Internet Access
- Youth Lounge & Youth Consulting
- 3+Activity Groups
- Walking Group/Pram Walking Group
- Certificate Level Business Courses
- Introduction to Computers
- Parenting Groups
- Dance Classes
- Youth Programs and much, much more.
Rooms Available for hire
- Community Room 1: 60 seated, 80 standing
- Community Room 2: 30 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 3: 30 seated, 40 standing
All 3 rooms can open up to one big hall.
- Community Learning Room: 16 Computers
- Consulting Room: 4 people
Available for hire (restrictions apply)
Facilities & Equipment
- Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Full Disability access
- Baby Change Facilities
- Car park provided
- Trestle tables and chairs available
Rooms are suitable for
- Recreational programs
- Training and Seminars
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times.
Make a Booking
For regular (annual & casual) booking enquiries contact email@example.com or 03 8734 8934.
Download Wyndham Vale Community Learning Centre factsheet below for hiring rates and charges
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.