- 86 Manor Lakes Blvd
- (03) 8734 8930
We look forward to welcoming you back into the Library!
Before you visit, please note:
- Masks must be worn indoors if you can't keep 1.5m distance from other people.
- Computer usage will be restricted to one hour per patron.
- Printing is available.
- You can borrow, browse and pick up holds.
Return chutes are open 24/7, including weekends and public holidays.
- 12 public access computers
- A fully equipped IT learning room
- Wyndham Vale Train Station 700m walk
- Bus 191 stops 50m from library
- Onsite parking - including 2 dedicated accessible parking spots*
*Time limits apply and area is patrolled by inspectors
Level entry to building and library space.
Onsite parking - including 2 dedicated accessible parking spots*.
1 x accessible bathroom (toilets located in community centre).
For more detailed information please check here.
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the drop down list at the top left and then choose the required room from the list.
The tour will rotate automatically. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.