- 33- 35 Windorah Drive
- (03) 8353 4000
Featherbrook Community Centre provides community spaces for classes, functions, meetings, recreation activities and events. Our facilities include community rooms, a consulting room, fully equipped kitchen, disabled facilities and a baby change area.
We encourage local groups, health services practitioners, training organisations, service organisations, support and social groups and those looking for meeting space to consider this centre as an option.
- Community Centre
- Maternal & Child Health Consulting
Rooms Available for hire
- Community Room 1 - 60 seated, 80 standing
- Community Room 2 - 20 seated, 40 standing
- Community Room 3 - 30 seated, 40 standing
All 3 rooms can open to one large hall allowing up to 120 people
- Community Activity Room - 12 seated
- Computer Learning Room - 15 seated
- Consulting Room - 6 people
Available for hire (restrictions apply)
Facilities & Equipment
- Car park provided
- Disability access
- Trestle tables and chairs available
- Kitchen facilities
Rooms are suitable for
- Recreational programs
- Training and seminars
All functions must be completed by:
- Monday - Thursday - 10pm sharp
- Friday - Saturday - 11pm sharp
- Sunday - 10pm sharp
Note: set up and pack up times are required to be within starting and finishing times.
- 4 accessible car parks
- Level entry into the Centre with automatic doors
- 2 accessible bathrooms (LH)
- Ambulant toilets in female and male toilets
- Access to portable hearing loop on request
To make a booking:
For regular (annual & casual) booking enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8353 4000.
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.