Open Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
- 29 - 49 Federation Blvd, Truganina
- (03) 8734 8911
Arndell Park Community Centre is a warm, safe and welcoming space, providing spaces for classes, meetings, recreation activities, social groups, playgroups and community events. Our facilities include community rooms, a computer room, fully equipped kitchen, disabled facilities and a baby change area.
Get in touch with the team to discuss how the centre might be a good fit for you or click on The Buzz newsletter to find out more about the current programs and activities.
Programs and Services
- Maternal & Child Health services
- Jobs Advocates
- Mental health support groups
- Parenting Group
- Activities for people living with a disability
- Tutoring classes
- Dance and Fitness Classes
- Arts and Crafts
- Computer classes
- Education and training
- Youth programs
- Seniors’ groups and activities
- Cultural groups
- Faith-based groups and services
- Community gatherings aiming to strengthen neighbourhoods
If you have an idea for a community program, project or event, please contact our team to discuss.
For the latest information about programs and services, please download the Buzz Newsletter.
Arndell Park Community Centre offers the following spaces for hire:
- Community Room 1 - 60 seated | 80 standing
- Community Room 2 - 30 seated | 40 standing
- Community Room 3 - 30 seated | 40 standing
- Computer Learning Room - 10 seated
Rooms are suitable for
The rooms are suitable for:
- Recreation activities
- Social groups
- Community events
Accessibility, Facilities and Equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Tables and chairs
- Built-in audio-visual equipment in Community Room 1
- Outdoor BBQ Area
- Public Wi-Fi
- Recycle stations
- Baby Change Facilities
- Accessible Toilets
- Accessible bathrooms (LH)/Shower
- Accessible car parking with level entry into centre
- Access to portable hearing loop on request
- Braille signage throughout the Centre
Make a Booking
Arndell Park Community Centre offers a range of spaces for hire, with priority being given to community groups and organisations that meet the aspirations and needs of local communities.
If you have a booking enquiry or an idea for a program, please contact our team on 03 8734 8911 or email@example.com
To view each of the rooms in the virtual tour, click on the name of the venue at the top left and then choose the required room from the drop down list.
On a desktop or laptop device, the tour will rotate automatically. On a touch screen device, swipe the image to rotate through the view. Use the controls at the bottom of the virtual tour to manually control the tour.