Q Program is a support and recreation program for young people 12-25 who identify as part of the LGBTQIA+ community. As a youth led space, we keep details of the space confidential.
For more information about Q Program or for referrals, dates, times and location please make contact.
Call us on 8734 1355 or email email@example.com
- Rainbow Door: Rainbow Door is a free specialist LGBTIQA+ help line providing information, support and referral to all LGBTIQA+ Victorians, their friends and family. Free support service for the Operational hours 10am – 5pm everyday Phone: 1800 729 367 Text: 0480 017 246 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.rainbowdoor.org.au/home
- QLife: Provides anonymous and free LGBTI peer and referral for people in Australia wanting to talk about sexuality, identity, bodies or relationships. Lines open from 3pm -12am everyday Phone: 1800 184 527 https://qlife.org.au/
- Transgender Victoria: Is a voluntary organisation for transgender people, their partners, families, and non-binary individuals. It promotes equity, health and community services for transgender people in Victoria, Australia.https://tgv.org.au/
- LGBTIQ Liaison Officers: Learn about the Victoria Police LGBITQ liaison officers and how we aim to create a mutual trust between us and the LGBTIQ communities across Victoria. https://www.police.vic.gov.au/LGBTIQ-liaison-officers
- Hares and Hyenas: This community bookshop specialises in queer, sexuality, sex and gender diverse titles and their intersections across diverse social factors https://www.hares-hyenas.com.au/
- Australian GLBTIQ Multicultural Council: AGMC is a national body that advocates for the rights of multicultural and multifaith LGBTIQ individuals and communities. AGMC celebrates our unique identities and strive towards equality and inclusion.https://pridecentre.org.au/tenants/australian-glbtiq-multicultural-council/
- Many Coloured Sky: Rainbow to Refuge supports LGBTQI asylum seekers, refugees and internally displaced people in Australia and internationally. Working with community partners and networks in a number of countries,Rainbow to Refuge aims to support LGBTQI people who have been forced to flee their homes, families, communities and countries as a result of state-sanctioned violence, discrimination and threats to their lives and wellbeing.https://www.manycolouredsky.org/
- Pride in Sport: Pride in Sport is Australia’s first and only sporting inclusion program specifically designed to assist sporting organisations at all levels with the inclusion of employees, players, volunteers and spectators with diverse genders and sexualities.https://www.prideinsport.com.au/lgbtq-sports-club-directory/
- LGBTIQA+ people, eating disorders and body image
- Minus18 - Out Now - Support Guide
- Queer space providers support for Queer community with youth groups and counselling by Queers workers. (In) visible is a queer youth program for connects young queer and trans people from diverse cultural and religious backgrounds through community workshops and events.It is a project by and for young queer and transgender people of color (QTIPOC).
- qheadspace: If you identify as, are questioning or are interested in learning about trans and gender diversity and/or sexuality join the community to discuss all things LGBTQIA+ the meeting is online Australia wide and held monthly.