Wyndham City’s Annual Plan & Budget 2019/20 was adopted at Council’s Ordinary Council Meeting on Tuesday 25 June, 2019.
The annual Budget includes up to $139.1 million set aside to build the infrastructure needed by our growing community. This includes:
- $35.7 million on buildings
- $25.5 million on parks and open spaces
- $20.1 million on local roads
- $7.4 million on master planning for future community and recreation precincts
- $1.6 million on footpaths and bicycle paths
Schedule of Fees & Charges 2019/20
The Schedule of Fees & Charges sets out the fees that Council may charge for 2019/20. Where a fee amount is set through legislation, the legislated rate supersedes any amount listed in this schedule. When setting the fee rate consideration is given to the following:
- Equitable - the fees are fairly applied across a range of users and consideration is given to the user’s capacity to pay.
- Efficiency - the fees are simple for Council to administer.
- Clarity – users clearly understand how and when fees are applied.
- Transparency – the nature and use of the service is easily understood and accessible to all applicable users.
For further information contact Wyndham City on 9742 0777 or email email@example.com.