Wyndham City will upgrade Presidents Park in Wyndham Vale following the adoption of a master plan that outlines a vision for the 75-hectare reserve over the next decade (2020-2030).
Council will deliver a second full-size hockey pitch; an upgraded baseball pavilion and upgrades to the diamonds, including back netting behind home bases; upgrading the show pitch softball fields to allow for adult competition; and infrastructure to assist in the running of large-scale events.
There will also be new landscaping along the lake and Werribee River and a new arts heritage walking trail; an all-abilities play space; new walking paths from the east to the west of the park; and trail loops with distance markers.
- A second full-size hockey pitch
- Upgraded baseball pavilion and upgrades to the diamonds
- All-abilities play space
- New walking paths
- Events Infrastructure
- Extended fenced dog area
- Enhanced Parkrun Circuit with distance markers
- New and upgraded sporting facilities, walking paths and exercise equipment suitable to all ages
- Improved infrastructure to assist with the running of large-scale events
- Improved use of active open space